One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help with Teams

3 posters

Go down

Need Help with Teams Empty Need Help with Teams

Post by GC80 Fri Oct 23 2015, 07:32

Hi All, 

I've been playing OPTC for about 2-3 weeks now and I'm really enjoying it.  Recently struggling to beat the early chapters of Little Garden and I hope to receive some guidance from everyone.  I know I have a lot of work to do in leveling up.  But would like to find a good crew to use.  

I been using this as my main crew.

Cap: Shanks
Phoenix Zoro
Diable Sanji
Smoker
Usopp

4* Balloon Luffy - lvl 29
5* Lion's Song Zoro - lvl 23
5* One-hit Namule
4* Pound Phoenix Zoro - lvl 42
4* Trafalgar Law - lvl 21
5* Diable Sanji - lvl 21
5* Boa Hancock - lvl 21
4* Killer - lvl 23
4* Thatch - lvl 13 
5* Princess Vivi - lvl 18
5* Red Hair Shanks - lvl 35
4* Golden Pound Usopp - lvl 28
4* Marco - lvl 12
5* Thunderbolt Nami - lvl 27
5* Basil Hawkins - lvl 13
4* Fine Tempo Nami - lvl 17
4* Smoker - lvl 21

GC80

Back to top Go down

Need Help with Teams Empty Re: Need Help with Teams

Post by Freal Sat Oct 24 2015, 22:08

Evolve your Balloon Luffy to G3 and use him as Leader for the most crews.

Your Shanks Team dont make mutch sense if you use mostly non Psy chars. Zoro and Sanji have no space in that team, get Marco and Vivi in for them.

With Vivi or Lion`s Song Zoro you can make a Zombie team with Vivi/Laboon or Vivi/Lion Zoro and some low HP chars to be able to beat many of the Raidbosses.

You can use your Boa Hancook for a Psy/Qck team but you need to take care of your HP to not go under 70% just par her with some Psy or Qck friends, depents on what color is the boss of the stage/mission.

Law is a great Dex leader and Killer is a nice Rainbow color leader you can use till you evolved your Balloon Luffy to G3.

Namule is a OK Fighter Leader and can be used with Zeff or other Namule friends, just get Luffy, Sanji, GP Usopp and some other fighter like Marco in. You can also try farming for Zeff, he will be great for the new Ranking system we get with Update 3.0 cause of his low cost.

Focus on level your Merry Go to level 10 as fast as possible, with level 6 it gives 1,2x Atk bonus and at level 10 it gives 1,5x atk bonus.
Freal
Freal

Back to top Go down

Post by GC80 Tue Oct 27 2015, 08:19

Thanks,   I think I was to concerned with having as much HP as possible.  Really working on Boa and doing a proper Psy team.  Turtle time really helped.

GC80

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Wed Oct 28 2015, 06:22

For someone who has only played for 2-3 weeks you have a very nice amount of rare recruits.

Make sure you grab hold of Hina, just because you can. Fullbody is used by many for turtle runs with the lowest cooldown possible.

Fortnight characters are generally mixed in their usage but good to generally pick up one of each.

As Freal says - focus on getting G3.

Personally I wouldn't even think of levelling up Boa Hancock at the moment because of her high cost. Fitting her into a team at your stage will probably cost too much.

I think G3 is the most valuable unit in the game at a lower level - because he can help you clear most events and quests. He's also got a much lower cost than 6* and is easier to lvl up - needing only 50 to evolve not 70. He's also a more flexible leader than all 6* bar Rayleigh. Does more damage than Rayleigh if you hit all perfects too.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down