One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is this team effective?

3 posters

Go down

Is this team effective? Empty Is this team effective?

Post by BoominB Wed Feb 18 2015, 11:30

So I was looking at the captain abilities, and came across Asura Roronoa Zolo's technique x2 attack and health boost. I was thinking of creating a team based on techniques, instead of using zolo in an Arlong team, which is more common I think.

But seeing the technique options (Zeff, Smoker, Chopper), I am not sure if it is worth it.
Would the more experienced players, give me some tips as to how to use zolo, and if using him as a captain is feasible?

Thanks in advance!
~BoominB

BoominB

Back to top Go down

Is this team effective? Empty Re: Is this team effective?

Post by SilverBlame Thu Feb 19 2015, 12:21

Hi BoominB! Asura zoro team is one of the best balanced (bulky-power) teams in the game at this moment.
2x Asura zoro (yours and friend) provides the team with 4xAtk y Hp, this boost plus orbs controllers like Zeff and Django dancer+food provider (Guimon, Chopper and Chopper brain point) creates amazing atk boost and units like Smoke (not farmeable now D:) and Chopper guard point give this team a more bulk.
Dex team is one of the most durable team at the moment and in the future it recives more and more support (Perona, Mihawk, Khalifa and others).
Im not an expert player nor jplayer but can said that Dex team is a good option, worse than slasher but they will be more and more powerfull.
Bad english? maybe (im spanish xD)
SilverBlame
SilverBlame

Back to top Go down

Post by BoominB Thu Feb 19 2015, 12:52

Thanks for the awesome reply! (your english was fine Very Happy)

Maybe in the future, when Mihawk comes out, the team will be much stronger. I am currently working on an QCK Ace team, but this will definitely be a team for the future, I think

BoominB

Back to top Go down

Post by yojalata Thu Feb 19 2015, 15:29

Yes it is weaker than (atk) than a arlong slasher but it is a more balanced option. Its also harder to make tho and kami sama hammer usopp balances a bit the arlong team.The zoro will be better in the long run and has better specials.
yojalata
yojalata

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down