One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New player seeking help

2 posters

Go down

New player seeking help Empty New player seeking help

Post by mr.difra Mon Nov 09 2015, 00:56

hi guys, i just started playing, happened to do it the day right after a sugofest ( sad*). i rerolled a bunch of time to get a decent character as most guides say, i got bored after 7-8 tries when i got evolved Captain kidd. i stuck with him and rolled once just for fun getting Mr.5.
from then on i havent been able to play kidd since his crew cost is too high for my level and ive mostly been using all the strenght characters i get to benefit the most out of mr.5 captain skill and all the luffy friend i have.
im currently stuck at loguetown chapter 11 and can't seem to beat the boss.
this is my current box, im trying to figure out what should i invest my time and stamina on at this stage. i havent spent any gem since the first roll (except maybe 4-5 on box upgrade) and im struggling with all the evolvers taking my slots. should i wait till sugo fest to roll for some better character? should i expand the box even more? some people say new players should farm arlong but i dont know about that. there are so many guides and i tend to get confused.
i just subbed in usopp in place of that random strenght dude with the spear as my fifth member in the main crew, not sure if zoro or sanji would be better. can't wait to be able to use kidd, as for now if i put him in i only have space for mr 5 and luffy

what do you think i should do with this box of mine?

New player seeking help Screen11

New player seeking help Screen12

mr.difra

Back to top Go down

New player seeking help Empty Re: New player seeking help

Post by Revarius Mon Nov 09 2015, 03:13

Well the first thing I would do is change your ship to Going Merry which is the best ship currently available.

Grab God Coby (he's the training one) and training Helmeppo before they disappear. Weekly/Fortnight Isles are always good to farm and at least pick up the units.

I would upgrade your box space a little bit - but not too much.

For new players getting good new units is more important than box space but box space is a guaranteed plus whilst rolling is pure luck.

Wait for sugofest yes.

Another tip - look for powerful allies. Your units are pretty poor unsurprisingly but other people can help you.

485,034,799 - ID - GLOBAL - I have a lvl 72 G3.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by mr.difra Mon Nov 09 2015, 06:52

thanks for the quick answer, my going merry is only level 5 so for now its plain worse than the baratie, not haveing the attack bonus. im trying to level it up but it keeps failing.
i farmed a bit the coby/helmeppo island and i got the trainee coby, will keep doing that to get helmeppo, are they actually any good or should i do it for collection purpose?

do you think i should farm arlong? or what should i be doing all day now that im stuck in story mode until better character are available?

thanks again for your answer

mr.difra

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Mon Nov 09 2015, 13:27

Both Helmeppo and Coby have their uses. Helmeppo special reduces bind. Coby has an orb boosting special - he's nice for psy teams.

Always recommending getting fortnight isles units as some are very handy indeed.

Arlong is good but not essential. You could farm a lot but he might not drop quickly.

Lvling up your Pirate level and getting more gems before sugofest is probably more important.

Once you can fit Kidd in your team then you have the start of a nice str team - Arlong is a str unit too of course.

Another useful str unit is alvida.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down