One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mihawk event

3 posters

Go down

Mihawk event Empty Mihawk event

Post by Naddan1000 Sun Mar 22 2015, 08:25

Is it worth it use any team u want against the higher stamina mihawk which gives u mihawk 100% and the buy a whole bunch of fruits to rivive after death if u have money to do it and if u don't have a vivi or laboon

Naddan1000

Back to top Go down

Mihawk event Empty Re: Mihawk event

Post by Relamir Sun Mar 22 2015, 08:30

It really depends on how many fruits you expect on spending (If you have a really weak team, you probably will waste a good 10-50+ fruits on him due to his 1,180,000 HP)

As it is, if you have the money for it, you could always try to rare recruit either Laboon or Vivi when the Twin Peaks Story Island is released or if you have the time for it, you can hunt for both as well.

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddan1000 Sun Mar 22 2015, 10:09

I was gonna use a slasher team Arlong at max azure zoro at max buggy at max smokers partner at max and ussop at max and the either a second arlong or a shanks and all units r in evolved states

Naddan1000

Back to top Go down

Post by DayPirates Sun Mar 22 2015, 15:42

It could be worth it for getting the first one, which will make life easier for you as you can switch from arlong to mihawk for future content. THink of it as pulling one rare recruit.

Keep in mind that Mihawk has a huge special cooldown (30+ turns). In the future, you'll want to be able to farm him consistantly to level up his special, and you wouldn't want to use a couple gems each time you farm him

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Naddan1000 Sun Mar 22 2015, 19:39

i just want to get him at least once just to say i have him as i am collecting every character along with ever evolution and because he is a better slasher captian then arlong when he comes out and since flomingo isnt gonna be out any time soon i would use mihawk over arlong. so far i have a huge collection every character that is 3* or above and and every other farmable character is wat im aiming for and i got so many.

Naddan1000

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down