One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Plated Lobster(Evolver) - Scissors Cavern - Inner Grotto doesn't show up

2 posters

Go down

Plated Lobster(Evolver) - Scissors Cavern - Inner Grotto doesn't show up Empty Plated Lobster(Evolver) - Scissors Cavern - Inner Grotto doesn't show up

Post by bog32 Fri Jan 08 2016, 03:30

Hello guys,

I have a problem regarding the plated Lobster, which can be farmed on extra island on friday.
I can only do the "entrace"-version(Rookie-Versin), not the "inner grotto"-version, where you get the lobsters.
without them i cant evolve my characters

is this somekind of bug, or can it be that i don't fullfil any precondition for this island to show up?`

bog32

Back to top Go down

Plated Lobster(Evolver) - Scissors Cavern - Inner Grotto doesn't show up Empty Re: Plated Lobster(Evolver) - Scissors Cavern - Inner Grotto doesn't show up

Post by MASI576 Fri Jan 08 2016, 10:06

In that extra island that we have every friday, arent any Lobster
Sometimes there is from an event a special friday, and there is a second island with lobster, but I dont know, when we get this island next time...

There is only one other way to get lobster (as much as I know...) you have to farm them in the story mode, and that can take some time...

http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/p/fusion-materials.html

If you scoll down on this page, you can see, in which chapter does which Lobster can drop...
I wish you good luck Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down