One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When are the East Blue garbage units going to be taken out of rare recruits?

2 posters

Go down

When are the East Blue garbage units going to be taken out of rare recruits? Empty When are the East Blue garbage units going to be taken out of rare recruits?

Post by demonasura666 Fri Jan 08 2016, 04:03

I recall reading Japan already did this, they took out all the East Blue people and some a bit past it. I feel it's necessary because the place Global is going now is high level everything. 60 Stamina Ultimate Raid Bosses are now a thing and we even have another one coming up 1/21/16.

I don't mind pulling someone like Mr. 2 or Mr. 3 but when im pulling garbage like Tashigi and Ms. Goldenweek im less than thrilled. Alot of new units are incoming and nobody wants to pull yesterdays garbage which is even more garbage now

demonasura666

Back to top Go down

When are the East Blue garbage units going to be taken out of rare recruits? Empty Re: When are the East Blue garbage units going to be taken out of rare recruits?

Post by MASI576 Fri Jan 08 2016, 10:30

I think they wont take them out so fast...
Japan was much more ahead then we are now
They were took out, after Jap version got Duval, so they already fought against Doffy, Heraclesn, Eneru and also Aokiji

So I think it will take at least 2 months or so, until they took them out from global
But I even so, I also hope they remove them as soon as possible...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down