One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just got Crocodile, but 2 separate paths...?

3 posters

Go down

Just got Crocodile, but 2 separate paths...? Empty Just got Crocodile, but 2 separate paths...?

Post by Promising Rookie Sat Jan 16 2016, 16:24

I just got Mr.0 Sir Crocodile from playing alubarna chapter 10 multiple time from 1/2 stamina and got his silver poster. It turns out, he has 2 evolutions... I just wanna know which path is better, and if I can evolve him to one path, then evolve to the other path (kinda like evolving Usopp to Tabasco Star, then GP Usopp w/out going straight to GP Usopp)
Sorry if I'm not clear enough, replies plz, thanks Smile

Promising Rookie

Back to top Go down

Just got Crocodile, but 2 separate paths...? Empty Re: Just got Crocodile, but 2 separate paths...?

Post by MASI576 Sun Jan 17 2016, 00:51

Then way from Usopp is unique
At begin, that wasnt so, but they changed it, because many people have done it "wrong", and so Bandai helped them Wink

So, for Crocodile, he has 2 evolutions, if you take one, then you cant change back or so...
The two evolutions are both not bad, but they are really different
http://optc.github.io/characters/#/view/384
http://optc.github.io/characters/#/view/408

Here you can see both of them, with really good infomations
many people farm crocodile to get his slasher from (the evolution with the rainbow dragon), because the stats of this crocodile are really, really good (best INT slasher stats on global)and his special also can be really useful 
the other crocodile is an INT striker with good stats (but not so good as the slasher one), but his special isnt really useful... right now, he is one of the best 3 INT striker on global...

Which you should choose, is your decision, if you like to play slasher teams, the slasher croco is really advisable

I hope I could help you... Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Just got Crocodile, but 2 separate paths...? Empty Re: Just got Crocodile, but 2 separate paths...?

Post by Mystogan Sun Jan 17 2016, 03:55

int striker special not really good lol, he's one of the main units to kill princess turtles, he can take her down in 3 turns at max level, i wouldn't talk it down like that, and yes no other poison character deals even close damage, he's a unit you should def have when princess turtles comes around in global !!!
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Promising Rookie Sun Jan 17 2016, 07:11

Thanks for the feedback everyone. I think I'll just go with the slasher form, since I already have strongest prisoner crocodile from fortnight as a striker, but I might farm another crocodile, just for the other evolution. Great talkin' to ya Smile

Promising Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sun Jan 17 2016, 09:54

Yeah, about princess turtles I dont know much, so sry  Very Happy
but against anything besides enemies with high defense, that special isnt so useful, thats what I should say...
I think there is only one reason, why you can/should evolve this one into the striker form, because the next fortnight got skillbooks for him, but you can also save them for later, if you have enought boxspace... Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon Jan 18 2016, 09:21

my advice, get 2 crocodile as soon as possible, that's what i did so i didn't have to decide
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Promising Rookie Mon Jan 18 2016, 20:00

Alright guys, I got Warlord of the Sea crocodile and so far, he's a great INT unit. I have one question. What are the chances of getting a 1.5 exp boost when powering characters up? I fed him 3 elder INT turtles, 1 daimyo, and 1 INT evolved jeweled pork for a total of 32,000+ exp, then got 1.5 boost. How often does that boost show up?

Promising Rookie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down