One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Need Help For The Chopper Raid

2 posters

Go down

I Need Help For The Chopper Raid Empty I Need Help For The Chopper Raid

Post by AJking101 Wed Jan 27 2016, 11:21

I've been playing this game for about a month and am familiar with the tier list. I've spent 50 rainbow gems (freemium) in the last sugofest and although I'm not currently building a strength based team, I'm interested in post rampage chopper. My inventory contains:
Little oars jr lv 50
Whitney Bay lv 5
Don Krieg lv 37
Curiel lv 45
Gold pound ussop lv 30
Alvida lv 13
Diamond jozu lv 5
Ace lv 5
Rakuyo lv 20
Mr prince lv 35
Pound Phoenix zoro lv 43
Nami, luffy, sanji all lv 1 or near lv 1

I'm currently thinking of getting smooth smooth alvida alond with voyage dream vivi as a friend captain for the raid but I'm not sure what to build at this point. My current build is a shooter based team with Curiel as captain, Oars jr, gp ussop, and don Krieg. I also saved a couple porcs in my inventory in case I need to evolve something quickly. Any suggestion?

AJking101

Back to top Go down

I Need Help For The Chopper Raid Empty Re: I Need Help For The Chopper Raid

Post by Revarius Thu Jan 28 2016, 07:17

You've got some good captains

Jozu,Whitey Bay,Ace, Zoro and even Oars Jr.

INT units don't get very good fortnight units in my opinion and no raid bosses as of yet. Some decent units in story mode like Croc and Mr 3 if you want to build an INT team though. You do have a top tier INT captain - Whitey Bay. Could grab Caroline before she leaves, she's small INT orb booster.

You've not really got any DEX units bar Zoro who everyone has so I would wait till you can bag a Smoker, Perona etc.

QCK gets decent fortnight units like Lucci,Kaku and Hina. Even Prison Croc. You do have two excellent cap QCK leads - Jozu and Ace.

STR - Arlong should be coming back out soon so I would bag him. Your problem with STR is no decent STR lead. If you pulled a WB,Kuma,G3 or Log Luffy you would be good to go. I guess you could bag a MC Chopper and use him as lead but he's risky.

PSY - you haven't got any top tier PSY units bar GP Usopp who everyone has.

Maybe even try an Oars Jr shooter team. I haven't tried it but could help you do quite a bit of damage.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by AJking101 Thu Jan 28 2016, 17:53

Ty for the reply. Just tried double jozu team and was surprised to see that much tank could exist. Tried using it in new Kama land and got a Caroline. I'll probably stick with the shooter team for now until I lv up my other characters. Seems I'll be making multiple teams.

AJking101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down