One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Riad bosses that Vivi Zoro tank teams can be used against?

2 posters

Go down

Riad bosses that Vivi Zoro tank teams can be used against? Empty Riad bosses that Vivi Zoro tank teams can be used against?

Post by StrawHatErza Sat Jan 30 2016, 17:43

can someone just give me a list of raid bosses I can use this team against thanks Smile

StrawHatErza

Back to top Go down

Riad bosses that Vivi Zoro tank teams can be used against? Empty Re: Riad bosses that Vivi Zoro tank teams can be used against?

Post by MASI576 Sun Jan 31 2016, 08:14

A Vivi / Zoro team works only against 4 raidbosses, Mihawk (but only 30 Stam version), Monster Chopper, Garp and Zephyr (that isnt on global, for whatever reason)
For Garp you just need also one damage reducer like Alvida to tank the 4th hit (otherwise you will get too much damage)
And for all team I recommend atleast a Vivi Lvl 73 

Ivankov you can also clear with Vivi/Zoro, but you need really powerful units in the team, because you have to burst the last 20% of his HP. So you have to be able to do about 400k damage in one turn...

Do you have Vivi or Zoro?
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Riad bosses that Vivi Zoro tank teams can be used against? Empty Re: Riad bosses that Vivi Zoro tank teams can be used against?

Post by StrawHatErza Sun Jan 31 2016, 08:29

I have streaming wolf zoro just used the squad to take down monster choper 40 stamina, and thanks Smile also I have a log luffy and obvs monster chopper specials but I would have to get really lucky for that to work

StrawHatErza

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down