One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need to know if this team will suffice for 40 stamina Mihawk

4 posters

Go down

Need to know if this team will suffice for 40 stamina Mihawk Empty Need to know if this team will suffice for 40 stamina Mihawk

Post by ersemmario Mon Feb 01 2016, 15:59

Captain : Lvl 41 G3 Luffy
Crew : Lvl 34 Arlong
Lvl 23 Mr. 5 
Lvl 48 Alvida *Unevovled*
Lvl 23 Arm Point Tony Chopper 

If this team won't survive please don't suger coat it. I will most likely use the vivi and laboon tactic if this does not suffice. Thanks in advance for the feedback!

ersemmario

Back to top Go down

Need to know if this team will suffice for 40 stamina Mihawk Empty Re: Need to know if this team will suffice for 40 stamina Mihawk

Post by Revarius Tue Feb 02 2016, 07:31

Might well be able to beat him. Certainly would be a close one. Probably better to do stamina 30 first.

The good thing about your squad is that you've got 3 of the best units for beating Mihawk - G3,Arlong and Alvida.

Fat Alvida is much worse than her evolved version though. If you can evolve fat Alvida then it would be very useful.

If I was going to suggest two replacements for Mr 5 and Chopper if you have them -

Use GP Usopp - most definitely
Fullbody - to take out the seahorse with his special, makes stage 4 easier if you mess up your attacks.

What lvl is your going merry?

To give you an idea

My Mihawk stomping team is

G3
Arlong
Alvida
Fullbody
Gp Usopp

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Need to know if this team will suffice for 40 stamina Mihawk Empty Re: Need to know if this team will suffice for 40 stamina Mihawk

Post by ersemmario Tue Feb 02 2016, 09:06

Thanks for the reply! Yes I do have Fullbody and and GP Usopp, though since I was an idiot when wasting my cola's, I used them all to level my Barat more then my Going Merry, so my Going Merry does not give the attack boost yet, would this be a huge factor into the battle? Or would I still be able to defeat him?

ersemmario

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Tue Feb 02 2016, 09:28

With a lvl 6 Merry you would do 50k+ more damage each turn, so yes, it can be a really huge factor...
Is your Arlong 3* or 4*? Can you evolve Alvida till Mihawk comes? And what are the lvls form your Fullbody and from Usopp?
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by ersemmario Tue Feb 02 2016, 15:03

Hey sorry for taking so long to respond, my Arlong is 4 star, and I am only missing the red hermit crab thing to evolve Alvida *She is max lvl now* My Usopp is lvl 25 and my Fullbody is lvl 11 but I can increase their levels in no time. So I put my stamina towards farming cola to get my merry max? Or towards trying to evolve and level up my current units?

ersemmario

Back to top Go down

Post by ersemmario Tue Feb 02 2016, 15:57

** UPDATE ** I managed to evolve Alvida to her 4* state and lvl her to 22! And I have also got my going merry to lvl 6, now giving me a x1.2 atk boost!

ersemmario

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Wed Feb 03 2016, 02:24

Fullbody and Usopp levels mean little vs Mihawk. Their jobs are simple - Fullbody special takes down the seahorse on stage 4, Usopp's job is to stall Mihawk.

It's obviously important to stall enough on stage 1,2 and 3.

Leave Alvida's level now.

Most important people for you to lvl before taking on Mihawk are your main damage dealers.

Arlong and G3, you can use friend G3 too.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by ersemmario Wed Feb 03 2016, 04:53

Thanks for replying! I'll take your advice and start investing more exp towards g3 and arlong

ersemmario

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Wed Feb 03 2016, 08:45

hi you could use this team 
http://optc.github.io/damage

as you see this team will deal around 300 k damage with neutral orbs
you will have 4 turns to take mihawk down.

remember you will take 2202 preemptive damage at stage 3 
and 4000 damage once you enter the boss fight 
at this point your usopp special must be ready 
use his special and take him down 

if you manage to recover some hp after the first preemptive attack 
from the green navy guy and have at least 6001 hp before entering mihawk 
you will gain an extra turn to deal damage on mihawk 
mihawk will deal his 4000 preemptive damage and leave you with
2001 hp use alvidas special and attack mihawks damage will be reduced to 2k
and leave you with 1 hp then use usopps special and take him down
of course this strategy would be easier if you would have more hp

as for stage 4 with the seahorse and the mob you dont really need fullbody 
since the seahorse has 6 hp and each of the mob has 4 hp but usopp and alvida
hits for 6 so one of them is enough to take out the seahorse and the mob is also easy to
finish just dont try to hit perfects and wait till your attack miss before you start the next
attack

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by ersemmario Wed Feb 03 2016, 09:56

Omg, thank you @kingkaizoku! Thank you for writing in detail, that team is perfect for me snce I have evolved Mr.5 and Arlong, so it will work for me! I didn't know you could make premade teams, can you link me the website to that? Thanks again!

ersemmario

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Wed Feb 03 2016, 10:15

nothing to thank for
here is the link
 https://optc.github.io/
there are some tools but i think the most used one is the 
damage calculater just play with it to find out all
the functions.
you can simulate good or bad orbs 
change ships and the level of them
if units have attack boosting specials you can activate them either
just try it out

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by ersemmario Thu Feb 04 2016, 18:19

Just cleared Mihawk 40 stamina twice in a row with no problems! Thank you guys so much for helping me out!

ersemmario

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Fri Feb 05 2016, 07:40

No problem ersemmario.

Kingkaizoku I use Fullbody to take out the seahorse just to be extra safe. It means if I don't get all max hits for whatever reason means I can KO everyone. You are right he's not really necessary but I like him.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Fri Feb 05 2016, 11:02

i like fullbody he can help in one shot mihawk easier 
for example to take mihawk in one shot down i need two matching
orbs kid provides himself a str orb 
and then i use halloween franky special he gives himself a str orb and then i can swap one time
and give that orb to my g3 and with coby orb boost thats enough to take mihawk down 
if i didnt had kid i could do it with fullbody i would save one str orb
on my g3 and would take stage four out and save that orb and then
again halloween franky two matching orbs coby one hit kill 
 i run either double g3 kid hw franky usopp coby
or double mc kid mihawk(to have enough hp) usopp coby

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down