One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids

4 posters

Go down

Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Empty Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids

Post by Ivotas Tue Feb 09 2016, 14:28

Hey guys,

I know the next Doflamingo and Enel raids are not yet announced I like to be prepared since they are bound to return. Since I'm in the lack of the really good units to tackle level 40 and 60 raids I'll be just trying the level 30 versions. Still even then I failed badly so if anybody could tell me what would be best teams for those two raids I would be really gratefull. Btw, note that Sogeking has his special maxed, so he needs just as much turns to charge them as GP Usopp. That said, here are my units:

STR Units:

Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Str_un11

DEX Units:
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Dex_un10

QCK Units:
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Qck_un10

PSY Units:
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Psy_un10

INT Units:
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Int_un10

Help would be truly appreciated. I'd really like to beat Doflamingo and Enel. Anyway thanks for reading.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Empty Re: Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids

Post by MASI576 Wed Feb 10 2016, 12:14

What Cooldown has Perona and Alvida? The best would be, if you have Perona ready, when you arrive at Doffy, but for that she must be almost max special... Otherwise you can tank the attack with Alvida, but you need at least 7202 HP when you enter round 5/5 First attack tank with Alvida, then use Sogeking and next attack with Perona, with that you should be able to kill 40 Stam Doffy

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D217:99,217:38,392:21,259:82,16:56,30:60C1,10B175D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

Against Enel you can just attack, until you see, that he will kill you in the next 3 turns, then wait until he changes all your orbs and use Sogeking after that, after Sogeking use every special and kill him 
Smokers special can you use in turn 2, but I think it isnt really needed...
That should work against 30 Stam, 40 Stam will be difficult and close with this team...

http://optc.github.io/damage/#/transfer/D8:99,8:68,227:52,308:50,16:56,268:50C1,10B175D0E0Q0L0G0R0S100H

Thats what Im thinking, but I cant say, if it really works Wink
Against Doffy a max special GP Usopp would be really good, so if you see a chance to max him, do it, its much better Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Empty Re: Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids

Post by Ivotas Wed Feb 10 2016, 16:54

Thanks a bunch for the very detailed info. To answer your questions. My Perona has a Lv 4 special (meaning 20 turns). Alvida however is at level one. So would that modify anything about your suggested strategy?

Also I must chuckle at your recommendation for the Anti-Enel team because that was exaclty the team I was having in mind (my all DEX team is pretty much that with Izo instead of Sogeking) but I had big doubts that it would be a good team at all. So very cool to see that I wasn't that off in the end.^^

By the way, would you have any recommendations on what team to form against Ivankov this Friday? I don't really need/want him but on the other hand if I could get him I should try at least.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu Feb 11 2016, 09:14

For Doffy, no it doesnt change the things, you just have to stall until Alvida is ready, so you can tank the attack from Doffy in the second turn
Watch some videos, there are some nice tricks to get some turns Wink

Against Ivankov you can try also the same team like against Enel, perhaps you can change Sogeking for Izo...
Also the way you go is the same, attack until he would get below 20% or he kills you
then use all specials and kill him in one turn, otherwise he will heal, quit much
30 Stam shouldnt be a problem, 40 stam should also work, try to get orbs for the last 20% and Mihawk special for sure...
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Thu Feb 11 2016, 09:44

That's good to know. Especially the Mihawk part. Apparently I'm always so dumb to use his special right away, because I thought 30% with a full bar is more then with a depleted bar. But now that you say it I totally understand why it is best used for later with opponents as these.

I will check out some of the videos. Thanks a lot again.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Thu Feb 11 2016, 11:03

I dont know if I get it right now, so excuse if I understand you false  Laughing

It isnt anything wrong to use Mihawks special right away, because then you will deal the most damage
Ivankov is special, because he will heal back up to about 80%, so you want sure to take him from 20% down to 0 in one turn. With double Zoro you need any damage you can get, thats why you better wait with his special

Enel is also tricky, because if he gets below 50%, he will take half you HP every turn and deals still damage after that
If you use Mihawk at begin, he will already be at 70%, so after you deal 20%, he will take each turn the half of your HP, and that will be really much...

I hope it doesnt confuse you, many english is a little bit .... whatever Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Thu Feb 11 2016, 23:40

Don't worry. I did understand you correctly. Sorry if I confused you.

Tried Ivankvo. 30 Stamina wasn't a problem. For 40 Stamina however I still cannot deal enough damage to take him out before he heals. But as I said, I don't really want him that much.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Fri Feb 12 2016, 13:55

Sorry for the double post but Ivankov dropped right on my second attemt at Stamina 30. Talk about lucky. Thanks a bunch for your team recommendation. Worked like a charm.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Mon Mar 14 2016, 14:09

Well guys, the time has come for those raids to return so I'm bumping my old thread. Basically I'll go with the recommended teams above. But since I've gotten one or two new units I figured I better post my updated units just in case that there might be something helpful among them (which I doubt actually (unless unevolved Teach is good for something against Doflamingo).

Str Units
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Str_un11

Dex Units
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Dex_un11

Qck Unis
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Qck_un11

Psy Units
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Psy_un11

Int Units
Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Int_un11

If there's something I should change against Doflamingo I'd be grateful for the input. With Enel I think the team recommended will work.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Fri Mar 18 2016, 00:25

Well that failed miserably. Not that the team itself is bad but I just suck at hitting perfects when it counts. Never again will I try with Gear 3rd. Guess that means no Doflamingo for me. =/

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirt6518 Fri Mar 18 2016, 02:21

Practice ur perfects in training forest and try again, I had to run through training forest a few times with my g3 team before I got the timing right. Doflamingo really is worth it in my opinion.

Dirt6518

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Fri Mar 18 2016, 03:20

Thanks a bunch for the input, but I've been practicing Gear 3rd teams (not just this one in this thread) for months now, always with the same result: I simply suck.

It's not that I cannot hit perfects with Gear 3rd, I cannot hit them when they count. For instance in the Mihawk forest (which I haven't beaten to this day) I always get perfects when they are necessary (meaning when the opponents will die either way). But as soon as I get to Kuro I mess them up. No matter how much I try to keep my compusure, it would appear that without me realizing it, I simply get too nervous to hit perfects anymore.

That's just the one aspect. The problem with the team here is that I really am bad with different attack timings. I just can use them when I get into a rhythm, which only works if all the units have about the same timing. For instance my Str burst team consists of Kuma, 2x Geard 3rd, Bramenco, Kid and Alvida. For the five guys I always hit the perfects because their timing is pretty similar but for Alvida I always mess it up because she is much slower. And if I get into her slow timing then I will screw up the faster guys.

I've been trying to practice to deal with that for months now but it simply is a skill which I do not posses. I know it might sound silly for people who can pull it off but I simply cannot. I'm not complaining, just explaining a sad truth about my gaming skills.^^'

That said, the recommended team above really works. In one of the plenty tries I managed to beat Doflamingo and it was no toughie at all. But in others I died in the first round respectively could not even kill one Doflamingo even after I successfully used Sogeking special on him. =/

Perhaps I'll use a different approach for that character. Is 60 Stamina a guaranteed drop? If yes, then I'll try by spending gems in the future.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Fri Mar 18 2016, 04:08

hi ivotas
what you described about g3 i also been through this
exactly the same like g3 is wasted on me i practiced a lot
in mihawk forrest but i always messed up at some point
because i got nervous but as i continued to play my timing got
slowly but steadily better you just need more practice to get the different timings.

as for doffy raid g3 is probably the best captain since he allows 
you to make a couple of mistakes while stalling and you can even miss one or two 
turns at doflamingo himself.
but im playing with a monster chopper lead
is possible but you need an maxed mihawk and an maxed
gp usopp(its a lot easier if he is maxed) and peronas special should
also be around at least 18 and they should all be around level 90

and yes he is a 100%drop at 60 stamina

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Fri Mar 18 2016, 04:24

Thanks for the info mate. Will probably try with Gems in a couple of month's if Doflamingo returns by then. Just tried again with Gear 3rd and again I died in the first round. Didn't hit a single perfect. I just cannot remain cool enough for this to work.^^'

Monster Chopper I don't don't have but that one wouldn't work with me either because there I would also require to hit perfects or I'm dead meat. I'm definitely one of those lesser skilled players that only can make progress when they have a lot of health (and the ability to tank). I mean hey, I even die on the Hina ranking challenge with a 2x Gear 3rd, Asura Zoro, 3x Baby Turtle team because health is low and I cannot hit perfects. I know, I suck!^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Fri Mar 18 2016, 06:15

Need help building teams for Doflamingo and Enel raids Screen10

my friend had a maxed mc 
my mc has a 26 special cooldowns and is at level 90
mihawk special is maxed and max level
kid is level 94
peronas special is maxed and her level is 86

as you see it at the pictures i could easily beat  him and still
had 3 turns left mc still does a lot of damage even when
you hits some greats and you can take out the mob easily too

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Fri Mar 18 2016, 11:09

Hm, if I should ever go to farming sockets for Doflamingo I guess I will have to get a Monster Chopper after all. I failed that Raids also because in a Vivi/Laboon team the Lobsters just don't deal enough damage to take out the mobs.

But anyhow, against my better judgement I went and decided to not wait for months and use the Gems I've been saving for a while now (because I figured if I use all the Gems I'm saving and still don't get a Rayleigh when I do my 250 Gem Sugo, everything would have been in vain). Long story short, spend 10 Gems in total, have still 110 left and own a Doflamingo now. I'm soooo happy. Smile

Will take a while till I'll be able to evolve him but that doesn't matter. Now I hope I'll be able to best Enel without any Gems. Should work with the above anti Enel team actually. I just hope he drops on 30 Stamina as Ivankov and Teach did.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down