One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm confused about Vivi/Laboon or Pell teams

2 posters

Go down

I'm confused about Vivi/Laboon or Pell teams Empty I'm confused about Vivi/Laboon or Pell teams

Post by Hannelore94 Wed Feb 17 2016, 23:51

I've read up on Vivi teams, using Laboon or Pell (was Brook included in this possibility too...?), and I'm still pretty confused about it, especially about the math needed to make sure you survive (e.g. things like Garp raid, which I wasn't able to beat)

I think I may have wrecked it already anyway, because both my Laboon and Pell are a bit levelled, but I would still like to understand how this works Smile I guess I could always try to farm another Laboon if necessary.

Anyway, could anybody please help me to understand how to make a Vivi/Laboon team? I thought I had it but I think my math was off because Vivi definitely didn't heal enough for the HP I had.

Thanks Smile

Hannelore94

Back to top Go down

I'm confused about Vivi/Laboon or Pell teams Empty Re: I'm confused about Vivi/Laboon or Pell teams

Post by Revarius Thu Feb 18 2016, 03:33

Pell is better than Laboon.

With Pell you can afford to be over 30%, Laboon is 51%.

The team depends on how much Vivi can heal.

Vivi - 75+ plus is recommended.

Heal 2000 HP.

The main thing is to make sure you stay over 30%, make sure to include boat if you are using it and friend Vivi.

Let's say that your total HP is 5000, that means you need to make sure you heal above 1500 HP each turn after being hit.

With Pell you should even be safe at 6000 because 30% of 6000 is 1800 if the Vivi heals enough.

The main thing in a Laboon or Pell/Vivi team is low health, high attack as you still need to be able to kill more than one enemy.

Laboon/Pell/Vivi can stop one attack but not multiple ones.

In your team use units who have low health, high attack.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

I'm confused about Vivi/Laboon or Pell teams Empty Re: I'm confused about Vivi/Laboon or Pell teams

Post by Hannelore94 Thu Feb 18 2016, 09:43

Revarius wrote:Pell is better than Laboon.

With Pell you can afford to be over 30%, Laboon is 51%.

The team depends on how much Vivi can heal.

Vivi - 75+ plus is recommended.

Heal 2000 HP.

The main thing is to make sure you stay over 30%, make sure to include boat if you are using it and friend Vivi.

Let's say that your total HP is 5000, that means you need to make sure you heal above 1500 HP each turn after being hit.

With Pell you should even be safe at 6000 because 30% of 6000 is 1800 if the Vivi heals enough.

The main thing in a Laboon or Pell/Vivi team is low health, high attack as you still need to be able to kill more than one enemy.

Laboon/Pell/Vivi can stop one attack but not multiple ones.

In your team use units who have low health, high attack.

Thanks very much Smile I think I understand now

Hannelore94

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down