One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wb or ray?

3 posters

Go down

Wb or ray? Empty Wb or ray?

Post by Denzig Wed Feb 24 2016, 10:05

I just re rolled few times and I got ray on one account and 2 accs whitebeard. Who's better ??? ID:835834377 pwd:sjepwny4 a free wb account

Denzig

Back to top Go down

Wb or ray? Empty Re: Wb or ray?

Post by MASI576 Wed Feb 24 2016, 11:32

Against raidbosses, WB is better, but for everything else he isnt so good because you need to get below 30% and so it could always be risky
Also you should have his special max, otherwise I think he is only about half so useful...

Ray is one of the best captains to do the story and the fortnights, you can just attack and just look that you dont miss. His special isnt so good (for me...) so you dont have to max it (I think...)
I dont have Ray, but I think his biggest weakness is against raidbosses...

what account you should use, you should decide by your self. Im always looking to the other units too, only with the legend you cant do so much Wink
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Mon Feb 29 2016, 14:36

What exactly is Rayleighs weakness againt Raidbosses?

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Tue Mar 01 2016, 08:43

His damage output isnt so high like some other legends
But yeah, right now he should be able to kill all (with good subs, but you need them anyway for all teams...)
As I told, I dont have Ray, so I cant know so good, but in videos against raidbosses I dont see him often...

Later he will get some problems because some units will block your chain, I dont know the exact number, but lets say you cant get over 2x chain
In this moment, Ray will be useless
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Tue Mar 01 2016, 12:31

I see. Thanks for explaining.

Still hope to get him at some point as he seems to be a better Captain for my purpuses than Gear 3rd because I too often screw up the perfects where it counts.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum