One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Water Seven final stage team

3 posters

Go down

Water Seven final stage team Empty Water Seven final stage team

Post by Ivotas Fri Feb 26 2016, 23:58

Hey guys me again,

I'm having a lot of troubles with the final stage in Water Seven (didn't even make it to the bosses yet), so it's obvious that I should change something on how I approach things. I'd be really grateful for your input. Here's the units I have:

STR Units:
Water Seven final stage team Str_un10

DEX Units:
Water Seven final stage team Dex_un10

QCK Units:
Water Seven final stage team Qck_un10

PSY Units:
Water Seven final stage team Psy_un10

INT Units:
Water Seven final stage team Int_un10

I also just got a Teach and evolved my Killer. Both are a very low level so I didn't bother to make new screens just for them. ^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Water Seven final stage team Empty Re: Water Seven final stage team

Post by Ivotas Sun Feb 28 2016, 01:47

Sorry for the double post but the difficulty in this level is getting annoyingly ridiculous. The nameless enemies are insanely tough here. The first round alone is pretty much undoable with a double Gear 3rd team. When I screw things up it's one thing, but I had a turn in which I've hit 6 perfects in a row and it didn't kill the enemy (still talking about the first wave). I'd be really grateful for some recommendations on how to pass this monstrosity of a stage.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by MASI576 Sun Feb 28 2016, 09:22

Yeah, this level is really hard
Many people I now using Mihawk, but you need really high level, and the most of them use Doffy as sub, which you dont have... (I use Mihawk, Mihawk, Doffy, Lucci, Koza and Mr 3)
With your units and levels its really hard to find a team... :/
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sun Feb 28 2016, 09:42

hi 
yes the last chapter is really tough
you can try a doflamingo mihawk lead 
gp usopp 
crocodile 
lucci for atk
koza boost and atk

woudnt be bad if you can level up koza a little bit
just try to reach the last stage there should be enough time 
to stall for kozas mihawks crocodiles and mingos special 
use gp usopp on stage 9 and try to get good orbs for the last stage we need all matching orbs use mingos special on the last stage
since he lets you also switch orbs for two times should be easy getting all matching orbs 
koza special gives us also a 1.5 atk boost 
also mihawk special then take out kaku in one or two turns
and then take out lucci 

use crocodile special either in stage nine if you cant get good orbs
or in the final stage also if you need better orbs 
just reroll until you are satisfied 

second approach just wait until you powered up your units
koza is a very good Support unit for shlashers i would level
him up
im using a double mihawk lead
mingo
arlong
hw zoro
lucci

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Sun Feb 28 2016, 09:53

Yeah, I've been experimenting around a little bit more and came to the same conclusion that it is next to impossible with what I have so far. It CAN work but for that I need to hit perfects almost all the time and also have luck with orbs. Gear 3rd is definitely a no go so far.
Tried a slasher team with Mihawk as captain and Doflamingo as friend plus Zoro, Rucchi (strongest Qck slasher I have), slasher Crocodile plus Sogeking for stalling. Managed to get to the Bosses with this combo (only because I could stall with Sogeking two times) but had almost no health. 

Another team that got me to the bosses two times (also had to stall with SK twice) is my double Garp Psy team with Urouge, Franky, Rakuyo and Sogeking as supports. This combo might work if I level up Urouge, Garp and Rakuyo a little more to deal heavier damage. Because as it stands now, the two big problems I'm having is wave one. Sometimes I deal not enough damage to take the enemies out but I hurt them enough to trigger their specials which causes me even more damage. And the second big problem are the female opponents that use Despair on me. But when I use Sogeking on them I manage to make it far. Wave one seems to be the make it or break it part for me so far. If I manage to get that point without taking too much damage I'm sure the female opponents won't also be much trouble anymore. At least they don't use Despair right away like the Giant girl.

I guess I'll try again with the Psy team after turtle time. Anyways thanks for your reply mate. Good to know that it is really hard to accomplish with what I have. I had lot of doubts there.^^

Edit:

Didn't see the second reply. Thanks for your feedback too kingkaizoku. Didn't know about Kohza. Will experiment around with him a little bit. It's really a pity that I don't have the Mihawk boat yet. Might also boost up my slashers a little bit. But the Mihawk forest is a completely different story of failure. Smile

Anyways, thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can do with it. If nothing works, I'll just try again when the levels are higher.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down