One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who should I focus on leveling up?

2 posters

Go down

Who should I focus on leveling up? Empty Who should I focus on leveling up?

Post by Ivotas Sat Feb 27 2016, 00:15

Hey guys, me again.

Yellow Turtle time has been announced and I was wondering what units those turtles be best used on. The units I have are:

Who should I focus on leveling up? Psy_le10

My standard Psy team is Double Garp, with Shanks, Rakuyo, Franky and Sogeking (max special). Works really so far. But apperently Urouge is said to be good for Striker teams and Bonney I just evelolved recently. Plus an evolved Bon Kurei would actually also seem usefull with his special in a double Garp team.

However so far I've only focused on leveling up the guys from my main team. So my question is if I should continue to max them up (Garp, Shanks, Rakuyo, Sogeking and Franky that is) or if I should also consider to level some others up? I mean I don't use them now but if some of these become useful later on I'd be dumb of me to ignore it now. Any suggestions and how I should proceed?

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Who should I focus on leveling up? Empty Re: Who should I focus on leveling up?

Post by MASI576 Sat Feb 27 2016, 04:27

Bon Clay is really useful with Garp, so you should definitely evolve him
Also Ryuma is at max Level better then Shanks, right now he is the second best PSY slasher at global if you look at their max Level (after 6* Shanks) 
Also Impact Usopp is really really good for PSY teams

For leveling
Garp is really useful, I would level him, but max to Lvl 75, 80, if you try to max his special, you will get many levels up
Urouge is really strong, even if his special isnt so useful for a PSY team, his stats are super (and for example shanks specials is also not really useful, but his stats are much worse) if you also have Rakuyo in your team, Urouge special boost already 2 units, then its already nice 
Rakuyo has also really good stats and his special is useful

I wouldnt level up Franky now, because he isnt so useful later...
Also Sogeking, his stats are bad, you use him only for his special, so you dont need to level him up right now
Shanks stats arent so good (even worse then Franky...) so he isnt that important right now, later you will level him up, because he is the only 2.5xATK captain for PSY at global
MASI576
MASI576

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Sat Feb 27 2016, 14:05

Thanks mate, that is some really helpful info you got there. I might come back with the same question for other Types once the respective turtle times are anounced.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down