One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to make max use of Cotton Candy?

2 posters

Go down

How to make max use of Cotton Candy? Empty How to make max use of Cotton Candy?

Post by Ivotas Tue Mar 22 2016, 09:11

Hey guys, me again. This time with a question about Cotton Candy. I've heard several times that feeding Cotton Candy to the character you want to have higher stats isn't the best way. Rather it should be used on fodder characters you use to level him up or on evolvers, which you then feed to your desired character. Tried both but with no change whatsoever. So what exactly am I doing wrong? Or better yet, what might this guy have done right:

How to make max use of Cotton Candy? QHWuCmg

As always, I'd appreciate any input.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

How to make max use of Cotton Candy? Empty Re: How to make max use of Cotton Candy?

Post by kingkaizoku Tue Mar 22 2016, 11:28

hi ivotas 
i'll explain my System for cc (cotton candy)

i use my cc on baby turtles and when i saved up a decent amount i use
the baby turtle to power up the unit i want to have the cc 
for example i feed the green cc on a green baby turtle 
the red cc on red Baby turtle and so on 
today my green turtle reached +30 and then i used it on enel 

but there is no difference in the effect if you feed the cc directly
to your desired unit or use baby turtles to save them first and then feed it to the unit

so i would say if you want to give cc to a unit with a low level then feed them
directly because you also gain 5k exp but
if its a high level or maxed unit then do it with the turtles because it can get expensiv 

you also use turtles or any other fodder if you dont have the unit you want to use the cc on
for example you have a lot of rcv cc but you dont have enel 
so you use the cc on turtles to save box space

200 cc is the maximum you can use on a unit 
100 cc is the maximum you can use on one stat 

for example you feed a unit 100 atk and 100 hp
or 100 atk 50hp and 50 rcv

if there is anything else just ask

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

How to make max use of Cotton Candy? Empty Re: How to make max use of Cotton Candy?

Post by Ivotas Tue Mar 22 2016, 12:05

Thanks for your reply mate. So just that I get it straight, this 200 max respectively 100 max (for stat) is referred to one specific unit and not your total max in the entire game?

Oh dear me, I always thought that after I used my 200th cc they don't boost your stats anymore and just give you xp. Silly me. Thanks a trillion times for clearing that up. Smile

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Tue Mar 22 2016, 23:25

you got it now 200 for each unit

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Thu Mar 24 2016, 04:38

That makes things a lot less annoying. Thanks for the info mate.^^

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Ivotas Sat Mar 26 2016, 01:29

kingkaizoku wrote:so i would say if you want to give cc to a unit with a low level then feed them
directly because you also gain 5k exp but
if its a high level or maxed unit then do it with the turtles because it can get expensiv

After experimenting a little bit I have to get back on this subject. You say I should go with the turtles (if it's a high unit) because otherwise it would get expensive. I tried that but it doesn't make any difference. Here's an example

I had a Lvl 18 evolved Blackbeard and wanted to use a red Easter Egg on him. The cost would be 16,900 Belly for a XP growth of 5,000 points.
Fed the Egg to a red baby turtle instead. 2,100 Belly and 5,000 (which don't matter as turtles are always maxed).
Then I went to feed the turtle to Blackbeard and to my big surprise it was still 16,900 Belly for a XP growth of only 3,000.

In in the end not only do I get less xp (which of course was no surprise) but I had pay the exact same amount of Belly.
This means I've pretty much spent 2,100 Belly extra and get a 2,000 point lower xp growth.

So as always in these situations, I'd like to know what I did wrong. Since you said it would get expensive with higher units I thought that using turtles is a way that saves you Belly when it comes to using Eggs and Candy. Or did I misunderstand that?

Sorry to always ask these noobish questions.

Ivotas

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down