One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] How to beat the Turtle Island Veteran 15 Stamina quickly with Marines Crew Tandem on One Piece Treasure Cruise

2 posters

Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat the Turtle Island Veteran 15 Stamina quickly with Marines Crew Tandem on One Piece Treasure Cruise  Empty [GUIDE] How to beat the Turtle Island Veteran 15 Stamina quickly with Marines Crew Tandem on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by Me Mon Mar 30 2015, 09:53

See the Information by clicking on the Video above.

Last edited by CiroTheMugiwara on Fri Nov 20 2015, 17:18; edited 4 times in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat the Turtle Island Veteran 15 Stamina quickly with Marines Crew Tandem on One Piece Treasure Cruise  Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat the Turtle Island Veteran 15 Stamina quickly with Marines Crew Tandem on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by Me Thu Apr 23 2015, 23:57

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat the Turtle Island Veteran 15 Stamina quickly with Marines Crew Tandem on One Piece Treasure Cruise  Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat the Turtle Island Veteran 15 Stamina quickly with Marines Crew Tandem on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by Freal Mon Jul 13 2015, 02:36

If u dont get a tandem this turn its mutch faster to just press every char as fast as u can. Only the first 2 units will do 2 hits less the rest do the same damage dont matter if u fast click, perfect hit or miss, so u do 4 hits less (enough to kill 1 turtle each turn) but u save a lot of time.
Freal
Freal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down