One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[GUIDE] How to beat Arlong Expert 30 Stamina in Arlong Empire: Arch-Villain on One Piece Treasure Cruise

4 posters

Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Arlong Expert 30 Stamina in Arlong Empire: Arch-Villain on One Piece Treasure Cruise  Empty [GUIDE] How to beat Arlong Expert 30 Stamina in Arlong Empire: Arch-Villain on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by Me Tue Mar 31 2015, 22:23

See the Information by clicking on the Video above.

Last edited by CiroTheMugiwara on Fri Nov 20 2015, 17:14; edited 3 times in total
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

[GUIDE] How to beat Arlong Expert 30 Stamina in Arlong Empire: Arch-Villain on One Piece Treasure Cruise  Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat Arlong Expert 30 Stamina in Arlong Empire: Arch-Villain on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by ESTEBANX Wed Apr 01 2015, 05:14

Didnt watch, but 44 minutes seems quiet long. Shouldnt you be able to just burst through him with a usual Quick-Team?

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

[GUIDE] How to beat Arlong Expert 30 Stamina in Arlong Empire: Arch-Villain on One Piece Treasure Cruise  Empty Re: [GUIDE] How to beat Arlong Expert 30 Stamina in Arlong Empire: Arch-Villain on One Piece Treasure Cruise

Post by park1207 Sun Apr 05 2015, 18:53

Here's Arlong slasher team guide Smile

park1207

Back to top Go down

Post by park1207 Sun Apr 05 2015, 22:04

Sanji + Ace Quick team guide  Smile

park1207

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon Apr 06 2015, 01:28

Thx park1207 for your job. ^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down