One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

wich captain is shown when I send a inquiry.

4 posters

Go down

wich captain is shown when I send a inquiry.  Empty wich captain is shown when I send a inquiry.

Post by Buedi Wed Apr 01 2015, 21:22

Is it the Captain of my First Pirate Crew or is it the Captain wich do the last fight (respektifly the Captain who is in the last aktiv Crew)
Or anything else?
I ve found here the friend share post and I am interested Wink but i won't want du make an mistakes in case of the ordered Captain.

Thanks a lot

Buedi

Back to top Go down

wich captain is shown when I send a inquiry.  Empty Re: wich captain is shown when I send a inquiry.

Post by complekz Wed Apr 01 2015, 22:10

i think its which ever captain you have active... can any1 confirm if they have multiple accounts?

complekz

Back to top Go down

wich captain is shown when I send a inquiry.  Empty Re: wich captain is shown when I send a inquiry.

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Apr 02 2015, 18:20

Good question I think I will start a new account on my tablet and friend myself to find out. More than likely is whoever you used last. Like on Monday I see a bunch of my friends will have marine leader.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by complekz Fri Apr 03 2015, 00:41

thanks vanity let us no what you find

complekz

Back to top Go down

Post by Perdition Fri Apr 03 2015, 01:56

Under your log-port you see a team. This team´s captain is active. Thats how I understand it.

Perdition

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down