One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What countries are supported?

2 posters

Go down

What countries are supported? Empty What countries are supported?

Post by DarkDuelists Thu Apr 02 2015, 10:22

Hey guys,

I just have a question, does anyone know what countries are supported with the game? I've been playing this game in the UK from it's start, but I'm going back to my country (Slovenia) in a few days, and i'd just like to know if anyone knows if it's supported in all EU countries. And the second question is are all android devices supported? Since i'm going to buy a new phone in a few days Smile.

Thank you for your reply

DarkDuelists

Back to top Go down

What countries are supported? Empty Re: What countries are supported?

Post by Sephirus Thu Apr 02 2015, 21:33

I'm sure global also means "most" in EU. I am not a professional guy on these kind of things but that's what I think it is. You can search it up if you have time. For you're second question what do you mean by supported? As if your account? If so yes, you can go to Others -> Change Device -> Issue Password -> Screenshot -> Send it to your mail -> With your new phone log in with the ID and password and your done Smile *Rainbow gems will not transfer*
Sephirus
Sephirus

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDuelists Fri Apr 03 2015, 00:47

Thanks for your reply. I was looking around the web a bit and only thing I've found was someone saying that he couldn't play the global version in his country. As for the second part I am asking if all android phones (new ones) can run the app. As I saw on the official treasure cruise web page that bandai states some devices aren't supported, but there is no list Razz. I think I will still be able to play, I just wanted to make sure Razz

DarkDuelists

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephirus Fri Apr 03 2015, 10:15

Hmm I think all android phones can play its just the region that they're in does the problem of not letting them play the game.
Sephirus
Sephirus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum