One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Will lion zoro and vivi work on mihawk?

4 posters

Go down

Will lion zoro and vivi work on mihawk?  Empty Will lion zoro and vivi work on mihawk?

Post by kyleluffy Fri Apr 03 2015, 07:04

Can you use lion zoro and vivi to take down 40 stamina mihawk or only lagoon?

kyleluffy

Back to top Go down

Will lion zoro and vivi work on mihawk?  Empty Re: Will lion zoro and vivi work on mihawk?

Post by DayPirates Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:09

currently you can't do 40. when mihawk is below 20% HP, he deals more damage than you can ever recover. that means with usopp delay, you need to nuke him down around 230k damage in about 4-5 turns
other than luffy g2 and arlong, you'll need characters such as Kumasi or monster chopper, etc (random damage characters will be good). even mihawk special will deal around 60k, same with luffy's nuke. I don't think Mr 5's nuke is enough

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Will lion zoro and vivi work on mihawk?  Empty Re: Will lion zoro and vivi work on mihawk?

Post by kyleluffy Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:23

What about laboon and vivi?

kyleluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sephirus Fri Apr 03 2015, 09:30

Laboon and Vivi works for stamina - 40. To be honest I feel like you know the answer but you don't "really" know the answer lol.
Sephirus
Sephirus

Back to top Go down

Post by kyleluffy Fri Apr 03 2015, 10:09

Haha I'm just trying to clarify. One last question what other team mates will I need for the lion zoro vivi team and the vivi laboon team? Thanks for the help

kyleluffy

Back to top Go down

Post by ekaqu Fri Apr 03 2015, 12:14

For 30 stam, Zoro + vivi should be able to use the rest of the spots for a strong red team (arlong, Alvida, Luffy).

If you do farm Laboon, then you need crabs + 1-2 strong nukes (depending on vivi and health)

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down