One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just spent 70$ on rainbow gems for nothing fml haha

4 posters

Go down

Just spent 70$ on rainbow gems for nothing fml haha Empty Just spent 70$ on rainbow gems for nothing fml haha

Post by Exeagle Mon Apr 06 2015, 00:57

Well FML

So i jumped on the phone with little to no sleep i see there an event on for 24 hours a chance to get rare recruits and a hole bunch of people so i quickly spent 70$ on rainbow gems and went to recruiting

I thought they just had a super low drop rate

Then released wait its not the 7th of April yet

Thats like flushing 70$ + i down the dunny its most likely more ive spent around 160$ on this game and im still lvl 36 and have no good characters i kept getting the same people i already had lol...

Well i miss out on this event teach me next time to double check lol..

Does anyone know if this is a 1 time thing ? bills come first sadly C:

Exeagle

Back to top Go down

Just spent 70$ on rainbow gems for nothing fml haha Empty Re: Just spent 70$ on rainbow gems for nothing fml haha

Post by gankoba Mon Apr 06 2015, 00:58

Why didn't you wait for the Whitebeard event? I would have waited

gankoba

Back to top Go down

Just spent 70$ on rainbow gems for nothing fml haha Empty Re: Just spent 70$ on rainbow gems for nothing fml haha

Post by Exeagle Mon Apr 06 2015, 01:00

Thats what i men't i thought it was on now when i saw the 24 hours only red text but i was dead tied that'll teach me haha

Exeagle

Back to top Go down

Post by gankoba Mon Apr 06 2015, 01:03

Ouch, sorry to hear. Are you going to spend again when it starts?

gankoba

Back to top Go down

Post by Gigz Mon Apr 06 2015, 03:06

Ouch that has to hurt. I wish I had $70 to waste.

Gigz

Back to top Go down

Post by ekaqu Mon Apr 06 2015, 18:51

One thing that you will notice is that when you go to the Tavern you will see what event is currently going on. Doesn't help you now, but its a great way to verify that the event you want is happening.

BTW, did you get any good Dex units?

ekaqu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down