One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application Error Payment service not found

5 posters

Go down

Application Error Payment service not found Empty Application Error Payment service not found

Post by xander1986 Tue Apr 07 2015, 05:32

Hi to everyone, I apologize for my bad English study
After the last update, when i try to start the application, it give to me: application error, Payment service not found, please check your google account settings confused
This error had already appeared earlier, every time i update the app, and i fixed it with the application "lucky patcher"
But this time it does not work and keeps giving the error Evil or Very Mad  confused .
Someone can tell me how to solve it?
Thanks Wink

xander1986

Back to top Go down

Application Error Payment service not found Empty Re: Application Error Payment service not found

Post by Me Fri Apr 10 2015, 16:45

Application Error Payment service not found 1a236f32f982e459f02c34cae58a9487

I got the same error some days ago and I had to reset the phone to make it disappear.
Is the fault of programs like Lucky Patcher, Freedom and Market Enabler.
Do not install them again when you format your Phone.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Application Error Payment service not found Empty Re: Application Error Payment service not found

Post by migmccrary Wed Apr 22 2015, 20:29

Ciro the Mugiwara wrote:Application Error Payment service not found 1a236f32f982e459f02c34cae58a9487

I got the same error some days ago and I had to reset the phone to make it disappear.
Is the fault of programs like Lucky Patcher, Freedom and Market Enabler.
Do not install them again when you format your Phone.

^^
Could you tell me how you got rid of the error. I can't seem to get rid of it and IDK if I reset my phone if I be able to get my account back. PLZ HELP!

migmccrary

Back to top Go down

Post by Monocaster Mon Apr 27 2015, 23:25

Ciro's solution is pretty much guaranteed to work. But if you don't want to reformat your phone to factory settings, you could try to change back to your default country's Play Store region.

Since if you have Freedom and Lucky Patcher, you most likely changed your Play Store region to Russia for it to work.

But if that fails, then your best bet is to reset your device to factory settings. Best of luck!
Monocaster
Monocaster

Back to top Go down

Post by inky jack Tue Apr 28 2015, 13:27

also, check main blog site, under 'guides', 'save your game'. This will issue a password for 7 days, and as long as you are not switching from iphone to android or vice-versa, your acct information will be recoverable
inky jack
inky jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down