One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why Vivi Highlev?

3 posters

Go down

Why Vivi Highlev? Empty Why Vivi Highlev?

Post by Buedi Tue Apr 07 2015, 08:42

Good evening, I read here what ever high level vivi Sad is it possible to defeat Mihawk with a lev 30 vivi? And why exactly do I need only crabs in the team? Because the habe less live?
How does LaBooM s ability work?

I am very confust... Sry Sad

Buedi

Back to top Go down

Why Vivi Highlev? Empty Re: Why Vivi Highlev?

Post by dammon500@hotmail.com Tue Apr 07 2015, 12:33

Good day, let me explain how the Laboon + vivi combo works

First, lets look at Laboon
Laboon's capt ability allows the player to survive a single killing blow with 1 hp if the current hp you have is more than 50% of your total HP.
For example, if you have 3000 total HP, you must have atleast 1501 hp for you to survive 1 hit that will do more than 1501 hp.
Keep in mind that it only blocks 1 attack that will kill you. If multiple enemies attack you at the same time, only 1 will be blocked and rest can kill you.

As for Vivi, if it is a 5* princess vivi, it will heal x5 of your rcv every turn.

So, if the amount of HP vivi heals per turn is greater than 50% of your total HP, Laboon's ability will always toggle.

Mihawk has a 1 turn attack time. This means your vivi MUST be able to heal 50%+ of your hp per turn to tank his attacks.

A high level vivi is preferred since higher the level, higher the HP she can heal per turn. Therefore, you can use stronger units in your team.
Lets compare a level 30 vivi vs 72 vivi

A level 30 vivi will be able to heal around 1500 hp per turn.
You will need to make your crew have less than 3000 hp.
After your vivi and laboon,
Vivi (700) + Laboon (732) = 1432
Now you have about 1500 hp to fit 4 members of your crew.
An okay unit will have hp around 500-1500 hp so you can only fit 1 or 2 of them in and you must use crabs (only 50 hp) to fill the rest of the spot.

A level 72 vivi will be able to heal 2000 hp per turn.
Therefore, total HP pool is 4000 hp
after vivi and laboon,
Vivi (830) + Laboon (732) = 1562
So you will have 2438 hp left over to make your 4 crew.
Now that you have a higher HP pool, you can add stronger crew that does higher attack so you can clear Mihawk easier.
(all values are approximate)

So to answer your final question, will you be able to defeat mihawk with a level 30 vivi?
I would say yes. However, you will have a lot of trouble dealing with stages before mihawk himself.
As mentioned above, multiple attack will kill you even if you have vivi+laboon. Higher level vivi will let you use stronger units and will allow you to clear early stages easier. But with a level 30 vivi, I predict you are going to need gems to keep yourself alive throughout the levels. If you manage to get all the way to mihawk, you can clear him with a bit of time.

I hope that helped and best of lucks

PS. anyone correct me if Im wrong

dammon500@hotmail.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kaaskopnl Tue Apr 07 2015, 12:40

Allright, If u check ur Vivi skill, you see that she heals heals 2,3 or 5 times her RCV.
If you got her 5*, thats a base healing of 280 * 5 = 1400 freaking hp !!!
In her max, she got a RCV of 477 so thats a whoooping 2385 hp.

ILaboon skill : If your HP is 50% or higher and get damage which can 1-Hit-K.O. you, you will survive with 1 HP (Total HP must be over Laboons).
In simple terms, if u get hit 1 time while having +50% of ur hp, u will stay alive Very Happy
Except with multi hits, then its done ur death.

Team of Laboon and Vivi.
Base vivi 602
base laboon 650
crabs of 4, got hp 200
Total hp of crew is 1452.
Base vivi heals 1400 hp so every time when mihawsk hit, u will stay alive and return almost to full health Very Happy

Downside to this : Low dmg units, so will take a long time xD

Crabs are chosen because they have low hp and higher atk Smile
hope this helps

kaaskopnl

Back to top Go down

Post by Buedi Tue Apr 07 2015, 13:22

WWWWWWHHHHOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOO

Nice work dammon500 thanks a lot!!!!!

And thanks kaaskopnl :p

But dammon is the winner!!!

Buedi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down