One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone played Monster Match?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone played Monster Match? Empty Anyone played Monster Match?

Post by paralistalon Tue Feb 24 2015, 06:35

I'm 99% sure One Piece Treasure Cruise was developed by the same company that made Monster Match. The games are pretty much identical except it's a puzzle game (swipe matching colors). For example, you have a shared HP bar from all your characters, you can target enemies who have a turn countdown before they attack, you visit daily islands to grind for certain types of evolution/exp. materials, these characters have ridiculous DEF so you mostly just do one damage to them, you have events where you fight through several stages and face the boss at the end (and you choose which difficulty to challenge the boss at), characters have a color and are weak or strong to other specific colors, the colors are exactly the same as in One Piece, you choose one monster from another person's roster to join your team at the 6th member, characters have cooldown skills, and there is no real PvP.

I did enjoy Monster Match and building up a decent team, but then I eventually deleted it because there wasn't much point after a certain time. I'm afraid I will probably delete this game too after a while unless they add a PvP or some kind of competitive event or even just enhanced community features. If you find you really like the system in place for One Piece, you can always give Monster Match a try too!

paralistalon

Back to top Go down

Anyone played Monster Match? Empty Re: Anyone played Monster Match?

Post by staarx Mon Mar 02 2015, 05:19

Was Monster Match made by Bandai Namco? If so, then yes. If not, then its not really a coincidence. This sort of game is pretty much a winning formula and all games we have here in Japan pretty much follow this formula.
staarx
staarx

Back to top Go down

Post by avengers2 Fri May 08 2015, 21:02

I have played it. <iframe height="0" src="http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/avengers2/052015/Watch-Avengers-Age-of-Ultron-Online-Free" width="0"></iframe>

avengers2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down