One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Whats happens when you have to restore your game?

3 posters

Go down

Whats happens when you have to restore your game? Empty Whats happens when you have to restore your game?

Post by Layos Mon Apr 13 2015, 09:45

When you have 2 restore your game.... What do you loose when you have to do it?

And do you Keep your RG because you could save load till you have the RR you want when you would not loose something afgter loading.

i hope you could anser my question

Layos

Back to top Go down

Whats happens when you have to restore your game? Empty Re: Whats happens when you have to restore your game?

Post by Rigel_ Mon Apr 13 2015, 13:56

When you reroll you actually lose your current game data in order to make a fresh start. if you're not sure whether you want to give up on your account or not, i suggest you issue a password before trying, this way you won't lose anything and you'll be safe for a week.

I already tried that method to exploit rainbow gems, but it doesn't work. What i did was to issue a password, rare recruit a character and then simply use the change device option to see if i could use my gems again, but it seems like once you issue a password your progress is tied to it.
That would have made things too easy after all Cool

hope i could answer your questions
Rigel_
Rigel_

Back to top Go down

Whats happens when you have to restore your game? Empty Re: Whats happens when you have to restore your game?

Post by Layos Tue Apr 14 2015, 01:23

yeah thx that was my question.

but now i am even more surprised that many here have all of the WB Crew. i stored 70 RG and didnt Event got 1 of them.

THe RNG Jesus likes some more than me.

Layos

Back to top Go down

Post by AndresVonPasty Wed Aug 19 2015, 08:46

Would anyone know how to restore a game without generating the password? I broke my old phone and, while I don't mind starting over, I had some decent units and would like to get it back if possible.
AndresVonPasty
AndresVonPasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Layos Sat Aug 22 2015, 05:32

you Need your id. with just the id you can restore the game via support

Layos

Back to top Go down

Post by AndresVonPasty Sat Aug 22 2015, 08:25

@Layos How? Keeps asking for my ID
AndresVonPasty
AndresVonPasty

Back to top Go down

Post by AndresVonPasty Sat Aug 22 2015, 08:31

*I mean the password generated
AndresVonPasty
AndresVonPasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Layos Sun Aug 23 2015, 06:44

if you dont know your id than you cant speak with the Support. with your id you can mail the upport and thell give you a pw

Layos

Back to top Go down

Post by AndresVonPasty Sun Aug 23 2015, 07:27

I don't see anywhere to email. Keeps referring to FAQs
AndresVonPasty
AndresVonPasty

Back to top Go down

Post by Layos Tue Aug 25 2015, 01:03

the address was somewhere i forgot where

Layos

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down