One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tandems in team building

+2
TwoPiece
Deathless950
6 posters

Go down

Tandems in team building Empty Tandems in team building

Post by TwoPiece Tue Feb 24 2015, 16:14

Hi all,

How important/unimportant are tandems when it comes to team building? The best captains provide bonuses to character type but tandems teams often don't fit... thus making less use of the captain's bonus. So it seems that tandems are all that important... is that right?

TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Tandems in team building Empty Re: Tandems in team building

Post by Deathless950 Thu Feb 26 2015, 17:13

Tandems currently (and rather unfortunately) are almost completely just for show. 99% of relevant meta crews do not use them.

I personally feel like there should be some re-adjustments done to tandems so that given you own the proper combination of characters (in your crew or not) those given characters should get a tiny percent chance to trigger in battle. I think that would be way more fun than how it currently is because frankly tandem linked characters usually do not play well with each other when in the same crew. Hense the difficulty of utilizing the concept.
Deathless950
Deathless950

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoPiece Thu Feb 26 2015, 18:09

Yeah, I tried to use a tandem today, just to see what it was like. I should have known, given the description, that it was pointless. I used the one with Mirage Nami, Pound Usopp, and Stew Sanji. Granted, on their own, they aren't the highest attack anyway. But still... their joint attack was not useful at all. Sad
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by Clark12 Thu Mar 26 2015, 02:51

I think when you are planning for events like team building you should always take care of your selections while choosing team building exercises. So, it is equally important.

Clark12

https://eventup.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Fri Mar 27 2015, 10:30

Currently, the only captains that can really allow for some tandems would be V2 Luffy & Sanji, though only with characters that don't have them in it. Other than in the weaker stages where turtles need the fixed damage tandems to make it fast

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Scoeer79 Sat Oct 24 2015, 01:43

This is such a nice post! I am also thinking to organize the team building event for my office staff. I would prefer some indoor activities so I would like to book the best sports bar nyc for it. Actually that is my favorite place where I love to visit with my friends.

Scoeer79

Back to top Go down

Post by kingkaizoku Sat Oct 24 2015, 15:11

sometimes i play with franky kiwi and mozu for their tandem

kingkaizoku

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down