One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Building the Laboon/Vivi team

4 posters

Go down

Building the Laboon/Vivi team  Empty Building the Laboon/Vivi team

Post by The_Eclisis Tue Apr 14 2015, 17:23

Hey, I'm after using the Laboon + Vivi combo to tackle Mihawk. The easy way I know but if anyone else is looking to use this method then I'd be happy to help. My Captain is a lvl 20 Laboon.

Also, could someone explain because I'm not to certain on how this actually works.
What's the ideal conditions for this to properly work? I've tried a few test runs on various stages and even though my HP was over half, I was still ko'ed. Do you need full HP?

Finally, let me know how you're tackling Hawk Eyes! Will your team conquer the Worlds Strongest Swordsman?
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Building the Laboon/Vivi team  Empty Re: Building the Laboon/Vivi team

Post by Aokiji Chaos Tue Apr 14 2015, 17:36

I think your supposed to keep laboon at a lower lvl around 5

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Tue Apr 14 2015, 17:48

I was thinking this as well, although depending on the rest of the team surely it would level itself out? Either way I've got a back up team to beast it and a lot of gems!
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji Chaos Tue Apr 14 2015, 18:21

I think u can have as much health as long as vivi heals half of it

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Tue Apr 14 2015, 19:09

Right so I've just been playing around and you are right as long as Vivi heals half then you can't be knocked out.
BUT I've found that if you are attacked TWICE or more by separate enemies Laboons captain effect will not work.
Tested on zero stamina and while Smoker could not knock me out, Pearl and Don Krieg did attacking at the same time while I had full HP.

For those who read this post and plan on doing this method, take some gems for the early rounds, you'll be fine when you get to Hawk Eyes.

That's my reckoning so I hope its right ha! Its going to take an age to beat him doing this way!
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji Chaos Tue Apr 14 2015, 19:12

I set mine up with laboon 3dragons and 1 crab and completed training island with 5* vivi cocaptain

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Tue Apr 14 2015, 19:22

Were you attacked by two characters at the same time?
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Aokiji Chaos Tue Apr 14 2015, 19:27

I took out Krieg first

Aokiji Chaos

Back to top Go down

Post by Ligerboy Mon Apr 20 2015, 07:22

Hello, i just got my Laboon and trying to get a good team for not stalling 2 hours on Mihawk. I got a couple of crab, but i was thinking to add an 4*Arlong lv 13 300hp 342atk. Should be good against a dex user and not taking too much hp in total. Got other idea? It should be better than a dragon. I'm searching for a chart that show how much hp vivi heal with 4* and 5*.

Hard to test that without any vivi log!!!
Ligerboy
Ligerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Mon Apr 20 2015, 08:00

Ligerboy wrote:Hello, i just got my Laboon and trying to get a good team for not stalling 2 hours on Mihawk. I got a couple of crab, but i was thinking to add an 4*Arlong lv 13 300hp 342atk. Should be good against a dex user and not taking too much hp in total. Got other idea? It should be better than a dragon. I'm searching for a chart that show how much hp vivi heal with 4* and 5*.

Hard to test that without any vivi log!!!

I think I've built myself a Laboon/Vivi team that could walk it.

If you don't already know get yourself the black cat knuckle punk. Low HP over 600 attack and a STR unit. Along with the other black cat pirates who follow suit, and maxed out, you have a formidable low hp, high attack team that covers the mobs before Mihawk. I was thinking of Arlong at a low level but seriously, he doesn't compare to the Knuckle Punk. Words I never thought I'd say but until Arlong starts hitting over 600 attack KP is a better option. Coup!e of gems for the mobs before hand just in case and its routine on Mihawk.

Tested it out and its really good for players who aren't throwing gems around.

A chart would be spot on. Suppose its just a case of noting her RCV every level. Also me and a friend have found that the Laboon\Vivi team IS NOT invinceable against a group. If two characters attack you at the same time, and the first attack gets you down to 1hp, the second character will knock you out when attacking on the same go.
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down