One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Predictions for Rainbow Recruit Releases

5 posters

Go down

Predictions for Rainbow Recruit Releases Empty Predictions for Rainbow Recruit Releases

Post by Rampart Thu Feb 26 2015, 09:51

EDIT: http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/topics-of-interest-batch-reviewmihawk.html

Much more accurate predictions than what I initially put Embarassed

Last edited by Rampart on Wed Mar 11 2015, 14:34; edited 4 times in total
Rampart
Rampart

Back to top Go down

Predictions for Rainbow Recruit Releases Empty Re: Predictions for Rainbow Recruit Releases

Post by Redhair_SilverReiley Thu Mar 05 2015, 11:54

I'm not gonna waste my fruits on rare recruits unless there would be super up on 1st day every month like JPN.

Redhair_SilverReiley

Back to top Go down

Predictions for Rainbow Recruit Releases Empty Re: Predictions for Rainbow Recruit Releases

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Mar 05 2015, 14:44

Hey red hair, so what's super up? Like higher chance on 5 stars?

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampart Wed Mar 11 2015, 10:01

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ wrote:Hey red hair, so what's super up? Like higher chance on 5 stars?

In the Japanese version they have a thing called Sugofest that yes, increases the chance to get Ultra Super Rare recruits. They have the up mainly to increase chances of getting supernovas and whitebeard pirate crew.

We currently have a small scale version of sugofest but for QCK characters. Seen some people get 5* Ace on reddit, one guy even got two 5* aces...
Rampart
Rampart

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 11 2015, 10:16

LOL, I'm sure those 5* are still tough as heck to get even with the increased chances but yea, likely to wait on those increased odds as well myself

Btw, I'm pretty sure you just pulled the list from the announcements of some site but these are all going to be the same for the global version as it is for the JPN version

24 Hr Event Islands
Vice Admiral Garp
Monster Point Chopper

Fortnight Islands
Sergeant Coby / Sergeant Helmeppo
Vice Admiral Tsuru
Lu / Kaku / Lucci
Paulie / Khalifa

*Edit* Water 7 group is split into 2 seperate fortnight islands

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Walnootje Wed Mar 11 2015, 11:20

I am pretty sure the strawhats V2 wont come next week. Seeing it came after Kuro>Laboon>Arlong>strawhats V2.

And i hate to say it with the QCK Characters up that last till Mar 24th the chance is small they will release the strawhats V2 batch this fast.

I would go with Xystos Predicted Schedule seeing it was pretty much spot on.
Walnootje
Walnootje

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 11 2015, 12:07

True enough, Xystos' prediction seems solid.  I didn't bother crosschecking the actual dates put on since I was just looking at the actual possible recruit batches he had listed.  Thinking back on it, he probably looked through the numerical list of characters to put that list up, though Interestingly enough didnt put Hina in there despite putting Monster Point Chopper and Garp/Tsuru

For Rampant, the link to Xystos' more immediate prediction
http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/topics-of-interest-batch-reviewmihawk.html

Oh, and forgot to mention, There will be no Drum Island set, as they will be released with Drum Island Story Island

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Rampart Wed Mar 11 2015, 14:34

Relamir wrote:True enough, Xystos' prediction seems solid.  I didn't bother crosschecking the actual dates put on since I was just looking at the actual possible recruit batches he had listed.  Thinking back on it, he probably looked through the numerical list of characters to put that list up, though Interestingly enough didnt put Hina in there despite putting Monster Point Chopper and Garp/Tsuru

For Rampant, the link to Xystos' more immediate prediction
http://op-tc-eng-version.blogspot.com.au/2015/02/topics-of-interest-batch-reviewmihawk.html

Oh, and forgot to mention, There will be no Drum Island set, as they will be released with Drum Island Story Island

No Idea how I didn't see this but thanks!
Rampart
Rampart

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Mon Mar 16 2015, 16:25

Xystos probably will have a better idea on when each Raid-boss appears but from what he has posted and the character log Fortnight Islands and Packs up to June should be something like the following:

EventDate of Release
Kuro's Master Plan (Confirmed)March 17th - March 31st
Straw Hats V2 Release (Confirmed)March 17th
Laboon Island ReleaseMarch 24th (Based on Xystos' Prediction)
Arlong's DictatorshipMarch 31st - April 14th
Don Krieg's Fleet AttacksApril 14th - April 28th
Mihawk's ChallengeApril 21st - April 22nd (Based on Xystos' Prediction)
Breakout Morgan's IslandApril 28th - May 12th
Hina's IslandMay 12th - May 26th
Whitebeard Crew Release?May 12th?
Whiskey Peak ReleaseMay 12th?
Monster Chopper 24 Hr RaidMay 19th - May 20th?
Coby & Helmeppo's IslandMay 26th - June 9th
Smoker's IslandJune 9th - June 23rd

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Tue Mar 17 2015, 04:40

That's a whole month before I get my Mihawk. You make me want to cry. Not looking forward to arlong and don krieg event. Sound like boring farming event like alvida. Last thing I need is more red turtles...

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down