One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need help on which team to use for mihawk

3 posters

Go down

need help on which team to use for mihawk Empty need help on which team to use for mihawk

Post by HICreation Wed Apr 22 2015, 23:16

hey guys, i need help on which team to use for mihawk, i was going to use the vivi+lion zoro or labor strategy but out of luck i pulled a G3 today,
would it be better to use a G3 team? here are the characters i have:

HICreation

Back to top Go down

need help on which team to use for mihawk Empty Re: need help on which team to use for mihawk

Post by HICreation Wed Apr 22 2015, 23:18

heres the url: https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/20/62/80/screen10.jpg
i also have crabs needed for vivi+laboon team

HICreation

Back to top Go down

need help on which team to use for mihawk Empty Re: need help on which team to use for mihawk

Post by RobLucciTooGucci Wed Apr 22 2015, 23:30

It would be better in my opinion to use G3 team because it would take you way longer to beat Mihawk using vivi/laboon or vivi/zoro. Also, with vivi/zoro you can only do 30 stamina (not 100% drop) and vivi/laboon you can do both but will take a very long time. Here is a link to the damage calculator that one of the forum members made; so use it to figure out what levels your team needs to be and how many turns it will take you to beat Mihawk:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RRHMD7E1IF_k5Mc9UeK-D58mskWlsGsqclMYJEk8flM/edit?pli=1#gid=0

Credit to Pank for creating the damage calculator.Based on the units you have, I say you go with G3, Arlong, Alvida, Ussop and for the last one, use whatever character you are good at hitting perfects with.
RobLucciTooGucci
RobLucciTooGucci

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down