One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use?

+25
Inn0vation
Condoriano89
Duko
xavok
WhiteDrive
TerrorEntchen
monty151
seste
Erf the Prof
calavera
JXamo
kmaasmd
pkats94
Me
pank
Dubface
hxj64631
Senpai
Mr. Prince
Seedor
veksonator
HeartPirates
complekz
Light
sneaky
29 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use? Empty 40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use?

Post by sneaky Sat Apr 04 2015, 12:38

So Mihawk challenge is right around the corner. It should be coming to us near the end of April. I'm curious as to what team everyone is going to use to win it without using any fruits.

I think I'm ready for it but still working on leveling them up. My final goal for the 40 stamina is below.

Edit - After Sugofest, I've managed to get my hands on G3 Luffy so I'm switching the team up a little.

Wondering if I should switch out Arlong for Blamenco and Mr. 3 for Smoker. Blamenco for Red Orb special might be better than Arlong?

What do you guys think? Who are you guys going to use?

40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use? 14nmzuv

Last edited by sneaky on Sun Apr 12 2015, 10:38; edited 1 time in total

sneaky

Back to top Go down

40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use? Empty Re: 40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use?

Post by Light Sat Apr 04 2015, 14:21

Same but will use 2 x G3 luffy. Tbh i think you should go with friend captain luffy g3 to get more damage output. Else you might not be able to burst him down quick enough. Worst comes to worst you might need to fruit once or twice
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use? Empty Re: 40 Stamina Mihawk Preparation. Is your team ready? What team are you going to use?

Post by sneaky Sat Apr 04 2015, 16:12

Light wrote:Same but will use 2 x G3 luffy. Tbh i think you should go with friend captain luffy g3 to get more damage output. Else you might not be able to burst him down quick enough. Worst comes to worst you might need to fruit once or twice

I think I'll be fine without using any fruits. I watched a video with someone in JPN version using the same team and cleared 40 stamina mihawk in one go. I'm not quite sure what difference there would be to use G3 luffy but I think double G2 luffy would be the way to go. Haven't done the math but from the way I see it, I'll only be able to get 2x boost for the first 2 force characters which would be alvida and g2 luffy (with usopp of course for additional perfect) then I'll only get about 5.5x boost for g3 luffy, mr 5, and arlong. The reason why I picked g2 luffy over mr 5 to start the boost is because landing a perfect with mr 5 is actually pretty hard. I often miss or get a great with it. G2 luffy, alvida and usopp would be the easiest to get a guarantee 3 perfect in a row. However, if I just use double G2 luffy then I'll be getting a 4x boost for all 5 force characters. Regardless of hitting good, great or perfect, I'll still have the 4x boost. On top of that, every character in the team does a high amount of damage. So mixing g3 luffy with g2 luffy doesn't seem like a great choice to me compare to using double g2 luffy. Unless I had to use 2 support characters (with weak damage) then I would have considered using G3 friend captain immediately.

Of course if I had a choice to use double g3 luffy then it would be a different story because after 3 perfects, I'll be getting about 7x damage boost for 3 force characters which makes a huge difference than an additional of 1.5x boost from g3 + g2.

I'm probably wrong but that's just the way I see it. Unless someone can do the math for me then I'll probably consider using G3 as friend captain.

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by complekz Sat Apr 04 2015, 19:25

i dont think u can burst him with g2 luffy... my team is

g3 luffy 75
arlong 80
alvida 50
mr 5 50
god usopp

complekz

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaky Sat Apr 04 2015, 21:40

complekz wrote:i dont think u can burst him with g2 luffy... my team is

g3 luffy 75
arlong 80
alvida 50
mr 5 50
god usopp

I definitely saw someone burst 40 stamina mihawk with double 2nd gear luffy but I can't find the video since it's all written in Japanese. The video had a 2nd gear luffy level 20-30 but he used a friend captain 2nd gear luffy at level 90 something. I'll try to find the video and edit it here later.

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Sun Apr 05 2015, 04:00

Im sure it can be done as the video already proves that. I havent seen the video so I cannot see how good / lucky he is with the perfects and orbs. But going from my experience with arlong expert. Arlong has 350.000 hp, my team consists of pretty good qck units (double 5* ace lv 50, evolved kuro 50, sanji 5* 40, miss valtentine evolved 40, usopp max). Kinda like the team you want to use but qck/blue wise. If I get good orbs and perfects then its over in 2 turns. If I get crap orbs it takes me 3-4 turns. Mind you that ace captain ability is x2.5 and luffy is x2. That is to take down arlong 350.000 hp only.. Mihawk has three times that much! So unless its a lot of perfects with lucky orbs I dont see you kill him in 4 turns at least. So you will be able to kill him with usopp delay but its do or die. G3 luffy with G2 luffy is x 7! for the remaining 3 guys not x5.5.
Im no expert in mihawk as most of us global players aren't so I could very well be wrong. I hope you can prove me wrong as the units you use are a lot easier to obtain
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by HeartPirates Sun Apr 05 2015, 18:12

I think im good. Might have to tweak when i get my filler units to make sure I have enough hp.

Lv. 10 Laboon Captain
High Vivi friend
Lv. 50 4* Arlong
Lv. 50 G2 Luffy
MAX Red Crab
MAX Yellow/Purple Crab

It's ganna be a late night when Mihawk comes..

HeartPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by veksonator Mon Apr 06 2015, 00:01

Vivi 5 cpt
laboon cpt
laboon
arlong 3
luffy 2
black cat

veksonator

Back to top Go down

Post by Seedor Mon Apr 06 2015, 01:34

Hey,

I will use STR team too. I don´t want to use that silly laboon + vivi strat...

My Team now would be:
Enraged Arlong LVL75
G2 Luffy LVL53
Iron Mace Alvida LVL49
GP Usopp LVL50
Smoker the w. Hunter LVL40.

I will level up Luffy to maybe 70 and alvida to 60.

But i have two questions:
1. Would it be better to use lvl 50 Mirage Tempo Nami instead of smoker?
Pro: I will survive one more turn...with smoker it could be difficult beacause 50% dmg red. isn´t that much. With nami + alvida + usopp i would have 5 free turns.
Con: Smoker does more overall dmg during the turns.

2. What friend should I use...I can hit 3 early perfects with smoker, usopp and alvida easily. I didnt test nami yet. So should I aim for friend g3 or g2 luffy?

I Expect to use 1 or 2 fruits to revive...but i guess thats still worth it Smile

PS: I have laboon and high vivi friend but still want to beat him fair with a strong team Smile

Seedor

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon Apr 06 2015, 01:42

Mirage nami doesn't block dex / green but int / purple so not use.
If you can get 3 easy perfects then definitely go with G3 luffy. With that high lv arlong luffy and a good G3 you will crush him in 3 turns
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Seedor Mon Apr 06 2015, 01:44

Light wrote:Mirage nami doesn't block dex / green but int / purple so not use.
If you can get 3 easy perfects then definitely go with G3 luffy. With that high lv arlong luffy and a good G3 you will crush him in 3 turns

Ah okay, didn´t know that with nami, just saw a video against Neo-Marine "Black Arm" Zephyr...that fits your answer Very Happy

Thank you.

Seedor

Back to top Go down

Post by Seedor Mon Apr 06 2015, 01:48

That reminds me of another question:

If I use Smoker special at the last round before Mihawk, does it still work on the first pre emptive 4000 dmg and the first 10k attack? That would reduce it to 7k whats easy tankable for me.

Seedor

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Apr 06 2015, 02:53

sneaky. you will have to fruit i am afraid to say. your team can barely do 30 stamina. the difference between g3 and g2 is ... the multiplier: 4 x times in a 2nd gear team and 12 x times in a 3rd gear team. now. the video you are referring to was posted in the group. i posted it. notice this: it was his second try AND he got maxed out units with chopper. you don't. you can't burst mihawk in global version. you would need atleast whitebeard in your team. maybe double wb lead. you stall and go with under 30 percent to the boss stage so that your captain effect strikes. then you do double your special. then other specials. then usopp. then 3 turns of non stop attacking. THAT COULD be enough.

ok. enough of explaining, here is the vid

Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon Apr 06 2015, 03:21

Demonface I don't think he is referring to that vid. He saw a vid someone clearing mihawk with double g2 luffy. The "one go" he refers to is without using a fruit rather then 1 turn kill Mihawk. Nice vid though! Was sick 6 perfects along with 3 red orbs at the end smashed mihawk in bits
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Apr 06 2015, 06:16

Okay, that may be, but then he would have nearly maxed characters and i am assuming that he won't have that high characters. There is a formula to estimate the damage someone does. I will link it later.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Mon Apr 06 2015, 07:28

I'm surprised there is no website for like damage and xp calculator. Where you can input your characters with their lvls vs what opponent and it calculates what damage etc you output. I mean this is a number crunching game after all. Or is there?
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Apr 06 2015, 14:43

@Senpai: This was the calculator I was referring to.

Now, look. I calculated your team as:

friend cap luffy 2md gear at lvl 80
your captain at lvl 60
Arlong at lvl 60
Alvida at lvl 60 since the other unit he has put in is a red dragon with 500 damage (to compensate with mr 5 for the statistic)
GP at lvl 50

you can do this much damage when you constantly hit perfects and have merry on lvl 10:

209209 per turn. With that amount of damage and perfect stalling before you might be able to do 30 Stamina Mihawk. But for 40 Stamina you would need 6 turns ... he would have killed you long before you would have killed him. BUT: you can do laboon-vivi or try to get WB or g3 tomorrow at sugofest Wink

Hope I could help you.

Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaky Mon Apr 06 2015, 15:34

I made a mistake. The video I was referring to that used the exact same team as I'm using was 30 stamina. I missed that part and couldn't read the Japanese title.

However, I'll still be using the same team to beat 40 stamina mihawk challenge but with 3G luffy instead of 2G I guess. I'm just going to have to practice getting perfect with Mr 5.

I found this video below and believe the team I'll be using should be able to clear it much easier. Hopefully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REXV5oTqhDU

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by hxj64631 Mon Apr 06 2015, 15:55

if you are like me having trouble to hit consecutive perfects here is something to try. You know you will always have Luffy G3 friend, your own Golden Pound Usopp, now you just need to pick one more crew to be your fixed first 3 attackers. Stick with the order, don't change it around just because one of them has a favorable orb, it's more important to get your first 3 perfects than getting the double damage from the right orb. Also place all 3 of them on the same side helps. Practice until you are fairly comfortable then try to switch up the order of attack based on the orbs.

hxj64631

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Apr 06 2015, 16:33

If you have g3 it will be no problem Wink To be honest ... i find correct hitting mr 5 way more difficult Very Happy
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaky Mon Apr 06 2015, 18:12

I was practicing perfects with Mr 5 in the training forest. I was hitting perfect a lot of times and was getting the hang of it but I was also hitting great a lot too. His animation is just so annoying. I might need to land 3 perfects with Alvida, Usopp and G2 Luffy instead because I can guarantee get perfect with G2 Luffy much more than Mr 5.

I'm glad I finished leveling all the characters ready for mihawk though. Very Happy

62 - G2 Luffy
62 - Arlong
41 - Alvida
50 - Mr 5
50 - Usopp

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon Apr 06 2015, 22:40

Nice. Then push them a bit more because every lvl counts Wink

You got Laboon or Vivi?

Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Apr 07 2015, 04:14

wow today got my elder seahorse for g3 luffy. He is a beast. Cleared arlong expert taking out arlong in 2 turns (12 perfects in a row though). Both luffy g3 lv 50, alvida lv42, arlong lv 52, mr.5 lv 30, usopp lv 50. Mr 5 perfect just takes a few turns of practice but now im 90% doing perfect on usopp, alvida, mr5 in that order. Then its arlong and both luffy to finish. Mihawk... bring it on baby!
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by sneaky Fri Apr 10 2015, 14:14

I have Vivi but I won't be using her. Going down the Vivi + Laboon route is going to be way to easy but time consuming. I'd rather put effort into my hard work of leveling the characters and clear Mihawk with a challenge.

But my whole team is a big mess now after the recent Sugofest update. I'll be using G3 Luffy now since I got him from Sugofest by chance.

I'll be going with double G3, Arlong OR Blamenco, Alvida, Usopp, and..... Smoker or Mr. 3?

sneaky

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next