One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

best team I can make for mihawk atm?

4 posters

Go down

best team I can make for mihawk atm?  Empty best team I can make for mihawk atm?

Post by envyforme Sun Apr 26 2015, 17:51

I was thinking of just farming out Vivi xp and getting tons of laboon friends.. Think that might be a good idea? Here is what I got now. Or maybe my int team im working on? http://m.imgur.com/USKwmL0

envyforme

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

best team I can make for mihawk atm?  Empty Re: best team I can make for mihawk atm?

Post by envyforme Mon Apr 27 2015, 22:35

Well. I have concluded i am boned at the moment. 

I am going to be stuck most likely killing Mihawk with a chicken, whale and a bunch of crabs. I ran out of Beli to level up Vivi past level 47, and not to mention a time converter from PST to EST screwed me over. Oh well.

Anyone have ANY Recommendations for me? Any Tandems that might work good? Or am I better off getting 4 red crabs and start punching away at my phone for 5 hours? My character box hasn't changed.

EDIT: BTW I have been grinding Laboon non-stop too. The idiot just won't drop for me (Lovely seeing I can never get any of the big drops such as Zeff, arlong or laboon for any reason)

envyforme

Back to top Go down

best team I can make for mihawk atm?  Empty Re: best team I can make for mihawk atm?

Post by Monocaster Mon Apr 27 2015, 22:55

Hi there!

I was reading through here and something caught my eye. For future reference, you should be converting from PST to EDT instead of EST since you need to factor in daylight savings time. What likely happened was that you were off by 1 hour on your turtle time since the game doesn't account for daylight savings.

Best of luck with your future turtle times, and wishing you success with Mihawk tomorrow!
Monocaster
Monocaster

Back to top Go down

Post by envyforme Mon Apr 27 2015, 23:00

Thanks both of you. And yes pank. Shit does happen haha. Just gotta look forward towards the future.

envyforme

Back to top Go down

Post by Monocaster Mon Apr 27 2015, 23:36

Glad to help! I was an hour late to my very first turtle time on release day as well, since I converted PST to CST instead of CDT.

On a side note, if you were lucky enough to get your hands on Miss Monday at Whiskey Peak, you'll be glad to hear that she has ~500HP and 1k attack when maxed! She'll play an invaluable role on your Vivi & Laboon team.
Monocaster
Monocaster

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down