One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Non-Mihawk questions

5 posters

Go down

Non-Mihawk questions Empty Non-Mihawk questions

Post by Grimwing Mon Apr 27 2015, 01:42

With all the stress of Mihawk coming, and the dozens of threads asking the same question (Can I beat him?), I'm going t ask a few 'off-topic' questions to lighten the mood around here Razz

1. I'm having so much trouble getting Johnny to drop on baratie chap 1. Theres 3 chances for him to drop in that stage but he never does, figured he'd have a similar drop rate to carne and patty from chap 3. Anyone else have trouble farming him (or bother farming him lol)

2. Since Ciro updated the forums I noticed people changing the color f their text. HOW U DO THAT?

3. I started playing when the buggy extra island came out (more or less) and was wondering how long will it take for the extra islands to cycle through. I saw the list of them on the Japanese version blog, is it going to cycle through all of them before returning to kuro and alvida etc?
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Non-Mihawk questions Empty Re: Non-Mihawk questions

Post by AceWave Mon Apr 27 2015, 05:40

1.WTF? why do you want Johnny?

2. You can change color on the right of topic

3. After Don Creek, Morgan and then Hina. Every 2 Weeks it will change
AceWave
AceWave

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Inn0vation Mon Apr 27 2015, 08:29

Johnny ain't completly useless tbh, blue orbs rock for monster choopaaah
Inn0vation
Inn0vation

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwing Mon Apr 27 2015, 09:28

1. Yea, for those exact reasons, I run an Ace team mainly and would be nice to pair with miss valentine..plus completionist

2. (If this works) Thank you Smile      EDIT: is the color change only for the tittle? 

3.Fair enough, I was just wondering if like...after hina event isle they'll keep coming out or if they'll cycle back because the islands would be way ahead of the story.

Oh, and I wasnt even thinking of monster chopper, good point

But yea, I chose to lead with a johnny question just to give everyone a laid back question, enough mihawk questions..just read the other 40 threads asking the same question if you wanna know something Razz

So 1 more non-important question, from the blog I see that you can only get yosaku from the zodiac fortnight, so how do people in global have him already (seen a few videos on youtube with him, it was global)
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Light Wed Apr 29 2015, 02:44

Yep pulled both Johnny and yosaku from friends points, sold em both though
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwing Wed Apr 29 2015, 03:03

Lucky pulls  king

When it comes to Yosaku, there are just more options in Force teams, but there's much less in Quick at the moment so I think johnny has a place combo'd with Miss valentine

Either way, for whenever missions hit global I'm pretty sure one of them requires those guys
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down