One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Some Questions

3 posters

Go down

Some Questions Empty Some Questions

Post by Doflamingo Wed Feb 18 2015, 12:17

Hello! I've been playing this game for a few days now and have a few questions:

1. While reading through some of this site, I've noticed a big emphasis on Supers. While playing the game though, I find myself rarely getting the opportunity to use supers. Is there a way to reduce wait time for supers? If not, should I be attacking differently to stall instead of finishing the chain attack?

2. When you manually select an attack target, is there anyway to also manually select the next target?

3. What does a character's RCV stat represent?

4. I have read that turtles have a DEF stat that you need to overcome to damage them. Does that mean that if your ATK doesn't exceed their DEF, you will do no damage? Do all characters have a DEF stat?

5. What do people mean when they say "re-rolling"?

Thanks in advance for the help!
Doflamingo
Doflamingo

Back to top Go down

Some Questions Empty Re: Some Questions

Post by TrussedWand77 Wed Feb 18 2015, 18:07

Hi,

I have only been playing for a couple days as well but I hope these answers help.

1.) skills (specials) can be shortened with skill books (luffy's is acquirable right now with the buggy event)

2.) yes you can, you can switch by tapping on the second enemy in between the kills of each enemy. (Short duration), gotta be quick)

3.) RCV = recovery (add all team's recovery, and that is what you will recover with one meat)

4.) I am not too sure about this one, but I believe it is better to get characters with more (hits), for example, Ace has (6-hits).  This I believe will quickly diminish the DEF.  Again, I am not sure about this, it is only my personal hypothesis, so anyone else who knows how it really works, help would be appreciated.

5.) re-rolling is the process of restarting the game and redoing the tutorial to re-roll to get the characters they desire, most likely the 4* and 5* characters.

TrussedWand77

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo Wed Feb 18 2015, 18:14

Thank you so much! Is the luffy book only available for the elite event or any of the 3 buggy ones?

P.S. - Kinda wish I had thought of rerolling earlier lol.

Doflamingo
Doflamingo

Back to top Go down

Post by TrussedWand77 Wed Feb 18 2015, 18:19

The luffy book is available for all three levels of the event I believe. I am not positive but I have gotten luffy skill books from (veteran) as well.

TrussedWand77

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo Wed Feb 18 2015, 20:27

Ah ok. I've been replaying the rookie one because it uses the least stamina, but haven't gotten a book yet. I did get buggy though, so I guess I can't complain.
Doflamingo
Doflamingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kroakz Wed Feb 18 2015, 21:57

i believe the books only come on veteran and elite Veteran you get the unevolve luffy book and elite you get the bazooka luffy book

Kroakz

Back to top Go down

Post by Doflamingo Wed Feb 18 2015, 21:59

Ok, thanks for the info!
Doflamingo
Doflamingo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down