One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't login using my ID. I also purchase in that account, they don't reply

2 posters

Go down

I can't login using my ID. I also purchase in that account, they don't reply Empty I can't login using my ID. I also purchase in that account, they don't reply

Post by Ring92 Sun Mar 01 2015, 10:11

Hi guys. I have a problem!
After an update on my smartphone I lost all my datas and app.
I try to login into the app using my ID and password but it doesn't work. What can I do? I also tried to follow the issue way to transfer another account to my device but it says a different error.
Thank you all!

Ring92

Back to top Go down

I can't login using my ID. I also purchase in that account, they don't reply Empty Re: I can't login using my ID. I also purchase in that account, they don't reply

Post by RojikkuPirates Sun Mar 01 2015, 10:22

Seems like your password expired. Remeber, you have to make every 7 days a new Issue Password!
The only way, is to contact the support i think. You need your ID, and some screenshots of your account would be nice. Try it, good luck!

RojikkuPirates

Back to top Go down

I can't login using my ID. I also purchase in that account, they don't reply Empty Re: I can't login using my ID. I also purchase in that account, they don't reply

Post by Ring92 Sun Mar 01 2015, 10:27

I started to play 3 days ago and after 1 day it didn't work. So it is not expired.
I have ID,password and email with datas.I tried to contact them by the support,by Namco email,Paypal (with my payment,I would like my account or money back)but nothing. I need they reply soon or PayPal will repay me in some days

Ring92

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down