One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Missions on Story Island???

2 posters

Go down

Missions on Story Island??? Empty Missions on Story Island???

Post by sonofajelly123 Tue Apr 28 2015, 11:43

I remember reading a topic about fillers and which ones to keep/discard. I saw a similar discussion on reddit the other day and wanted to share something I learned there to this community as well. 

So apparently, JP version, for quite a while now, had 'missions' or achievement for users on the earlier islands. Right now it's only Fushia Village, Alvida's Hideout and Shell's Town. Anyways, some of them seems easy, like clear the stages within 5 rounds, while some of them are very specific: clear with Mohmoo without other crew members, use evolved Coby with a team with 24 cost or less, etc. The missions are listed in this blog. 

http://onepiece-cruise.blogspot.de/p/farmable-units.html

As a user who likes to keep characters and evolved some useless ones just to complete the character log, this sounds like a fun upcoming event. Although I have no idea when this will happen, I think keeping some fillers just in case and expanding character slots will be a pretty good idea. I mean we got friend games / pigs were introduced much earlier than it took for JP version, right?

What do you guys think about this???

sonofajelly123

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message