One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special Island Turtle Island worth it ?

+7
ESTEBANX
Joint609
TwoPiece
TerrorEntchen
XxCebrixX
xJinketsu
ZoroLuffyChopper
11 posters

Go down

Special Island    Turtle Island worth it ? Empty Special Island Turtle Island worth it ?

Post by ZoroLuffyChopper Mon Mar 23 2015, 05:44

I think this picture answers for it self...

Special Island    Turtle Island worth it ? Img_0011
ZoroLuffyChopper
ZoroLuffyChopper

Back to top Go down

Special Island    Turtle Island worth it ? Empty Re: Special Island Turtle Island worth it ?

Post by xJinketsu Mon Mar 23 2015, 07:37

ZoroLuffyChopper wrote:I think this picture answers for it self...

Special Island    Turtle Island worth it ? Img_0011

Nice, really nice, how many run is that?

xJinketsu

Back to top Go down

Special Island    Turtle Island worth it ? Empty Re: Special Island Turtle Island worth it ?

Post by XxCebrixX Mon Mar 23 2015, 07:46

Special Island    Turtle Island worth it ? Screen10

I have done special island eight times with this crew:

Special Island    Turtle Island worth it ? Screen11

TND 1000 damage to all units
XxCebrixX
XxCebrixX

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorEntchen Mon Mar 23 2015, 09:01

Did I miss something? I didn't saw any turtles at the moment ... :/

EDIT:
It just appeared. I'm from Germany and I misscalculated -.- I don't have any tandem team -.-
Any other ideas?

EDIT2:
After cleared it once it's gone -.- what? Any help. Couldn't find the time for the turtle island
TerrorEntchen
TerrorEntchen

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoPiece Mon Mar 23 2015, 10:59

I just went to Logue Town to farm one of the many 1000 damage teams... because of the 2x drops, I got the team in one run. (I did the yellow team).

The times are posted on the front of the blog.
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by Joint609 Mon Mar 23 2015, 13:17

I was too fking high and i lost it
Joint609
Joint609

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Mon Mar 23 2015, 13:20

It's again 10h after first time.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Joint609 Mon Mar 23 2015, 13:42

I know But i can't wake up at 6:00am
Joint609
Joint609

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoPiece Mon Mar 23 2015, 14:21

Are the IDs somehow related the timezone where you were located when you created the account?... or why would they tie the timing of the island to that?

This time around, I did the island 9 times... but didn't get nearly as many elder turtles as Cebrix. I got 2.
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by ToTorO Mon Mar 23 2015, 21:54

hypothesis of mine as i was doing turtle island. I was having trouble getting elder turtles, all i was getting was the little turtles. then i realized i was always attacking the little guys first (auto-select), so i tried manually targetting the elders first and i found i got a hell of a lot more elders. (ex. I did 3 runs, got 1 elder then i did 3 more runs targeting elders and got like 4)

could be fake idunno, but i think you only get 1 drop per round, so if you kill a little turtle and get the drop you're done for the round
ToTorO
ToTorO

Back to top Go down

Post by complekz Mon Mar 23 2015, 23:39

not true.. the drop is random

complekz

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoPiece Mon Mar 23 2015, 23:40

This is a long standing theory that always seems anecdotal in terms of how drops are determined. As of yet, I've not seen any full "study" on this.

As for me, I always hit the bigger more important stuff first. Still, makes little or no discernible difference (when I compare to drop rates that others have). That is, I still have good streaks and bad ones.

For this one it is hard to know since I'm relying mostly on tandem hits, which end up hitting all at once. But still, the older turtles are always my target.
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Mar 24 2015, 03:54

on turtle island you are *guarenteed* 1 drop a round and you can only drop 1 poster per round! And this is all my own experience and thoughts, at first I was manually targeting the teenage turtles first but found it never dropped. Then noticed a pattern that the one before last always dropped a poster (again own experience) so I started targeting teenage turtles one before last and it dropped lots more. Sanji special to clear last stage quick out of 6 from 7 runs gave me the elder funnily enough. Team is zeff zeff robin 5* mr2 donkrieg sanji. I gotten about 9 elders and 6 teenage total (noticed bit late on my own theory on teenage turtles drop)
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorEntchen Tue Mar 24 2015, 09:09

Guys, my turtle time is at 9 am pst so now.. But it didn't appear... What's happening ?
544782354 // the 6th digit is 2, so it should be now.
Am missing something ?
TerrorEntchen
TerrorEntchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Tue Mar 24 2015, 09:51

Only on Mondays. If this were daily we all been having max troops Very Happy
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by TerrorEntchen Tue Mar 24 2015, 10:41

Omg, my work is killing my brain hahaha thx buddy Smile

So this means I'm f***ed up:D
I only can do it on Monday 6 pm -.- the other one would be Tuesday morning 4am
TerrorEntchen
TerrorEntchen

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo Wed Mar 25 2015, 07:18

About tandem teams, how often do you get TND orbs? Because with those 600 total HP if you are unlucky you can die.

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by TwoPiece Wed Mar 25 2015, 13:45

Turtles don't hit hard... So I've never had a problem. As for how often... because I just work as fast as possible, I don't record data... sometimes I go through a bad streak of up to 8 turns without one. other times, I've had one on every turn and thus did each battle in one round.
TwoPiece
TwoPiece

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down