One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

mr.3 or usop golden pound in slasher team?

+6
⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓
SilverBlame
DarkDuelists
FusionSama
Luong
juruzu
10 posters

Go down

mr.3 or usop golden pound in slasher team? Empty mr.3 or usop golden pound in slasher team?

Post by juruzu Sun Mar 01 2015, 15:32

Who is better?

juruzu

Back to top Go down

mr.3 or usop golden pound in slasher team? Empty Re: mr.3 or usop golden pound in slasher team?

Post by Luong Sun Mar 01 2015, 16:43

Ussop Golden Pound.....he is a must regardless of what team you are running.
Luong
Luong

Back to top Go down

mr.3 or usop golden pound in slasher team? Empty Re: mr.3 or usop golden pound in slasher team?

Post by FusionSama Sun Mar 01 2015, 16:47

Usopp Golden Pound = God Tier
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by DarkDuelists Tue Mar 03 2015, 05:13

Honestly it depends what kind of team you have, but have you considered runing both if you have them ofc. Mr3 has good stats i think he is a better int slasher then buggy, so if you have m3 and Usopp you get 4 turn delay instead of just 3, that will work wonders at events. Specially if you are trying to get Mihawk, an extra round on him with a slasher team would mean a lot

DarkDuelists

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverBlame Tue Mar 03 2015, 08:13

Hi guys! You should run both.
As DarkDuelists as said "you considered runing both if you have them ofc. Mr3 has good stats i think he is a better int slasher then buggy".
SilverBlame
SilverBlame

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Thu Mar 05 2015, 12:13

Isn't buggy better stats than Mr 3. I do like Mr 3 special, but I don't see myself lvling something up that will be outdated in a month.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by DayPirates Wed Mar 18 2015, 22:49

i tried to use usopp's and mr 3's special on the same boss, but it keeps saying I cant.
I even tried to wait a few cycles after usopp's special expires, but still can't
Wondering if I have to take a hit first...
Anyone know?

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Thu Mar 19 2015, 05:18

The problem with both is: when you apply a delay you cant apply another delay on top of it so the enemy has to attack after one delay to apply the kther delay. Think of it: Makes no sense to do Mihawk with both. Usopp is enough for Mihawk.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by DayPirates Thu Mar 19 2015, 09:58

heh Usopp might only be enough if you have high damage cap's like Luffy gear 3 Smile

I would think that I can apply Mr3 after Usopp's special expires, but guess not. I'll have to try taking a hit first.

If so, the way I look at it, you can first use Usopp to increase Mihawk to 4. When Mihawk's countdown is back to 1, and he'll be below 20% in your next attack, use Alvida to tank the first special for 5000 damage. Then use Mr3 to delay yet another turn.

Last edited by DayPirates on Thu Mar 19 2015, 10:01; edited 1 time in total

DayPirates

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Thu Mar 19 2015, 10:00

Thats a possible setup, yeah.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by spillzy Tue Mar 24 2015, 21:30

For the content available right now I go with mr 3, besides expert Kuro nothing really requires ussop. Once content gets difficult then use ussop until then mr 3 to clear faster

spillzy

Back to top Go down

Post by DeMoNiCxTuToR Tue Mar 24 2015, 22:09

IMO, depends on the level of your characters. I myself have no issues beating Kuro Expert w/o Usopp.

mr.3 or usop golden pound in slasher team? BwcnEhI

My buddy who uses a Fighter Team can clear Kuro Expert w/o Usopp also.

DeMoNiCxTuToR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down