One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help! Should I focus on my INT team, Slasher team, or STR team?!?

3 posters

Go down

Help! Should I focus on my INT team, Slasher team, or STR team?!? Empty Help! Should I focus on my INT team, Slasher team, or STR team?!?

Post by Shaolin Thu Mar 19 2015, 22:09

With the recent V2 Straw hat event I have acquired a slew of new characters that I don't know what to do with. Which team/teams should I focus on right now? I have bits and pieces of a few teams and was wondering which will be successful down the road. I've been using INT team with Buggy as captain. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to clear Expert Kuro without using a fruit. Would a Slasher team be better? Please help me fellow pirates and friends!

Here is my roster:
Help! Should I focus on my INT team, Slasher team, or STR team?!? Screen12
Shaolin
Shaolin

Back to top Go down

Help! Should I focus on my INT team, Slasher team, or STR team?!? Empty Re: Help! Should I focus on my INT team, Slasher team, or STR team?!?

Post by Mr. Prince Fri Mar 20 2015, 02:36

You just need to lvl up your team. Is Elite clearable for you?

For me personally I would everyone give the advice to get a Slasher Team. Thats the easiest way besides and Dex team with an Asura Zolo lead (which I enjoy more and more) OR a double Zeff-lead team. In my opinion you should just grind yourself up in Elite. It also gives the better skillbooks.

Greetings.
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Help! Should I focus on my INT team, Slasher team, or STR team?!? Empty Re: Help! Should I focus on my INT team, Slasher team, or STR team?!?

Post by Shaolin Fri Mar 20 2015, 09:35

Thanks for the reply!

I can clear elite easy. The problem is I'm not doing enough damage to take down expert Kuro. I'll grind elite until in stronger like you said. Thanks for the advice
Shaolin
Shaolin

Back to top Go down

Post by ESTEBANX Sat Mar 21 2015, 08:23

Grind elite all the time. You want that skillbooks.

ESTEBANX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down