One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

G3 Luffy STR Rate UP

3 posters

Go down

G3 Luffy STR Rate UP Empty G3 Luffy STR Rate UP

Post by Ethenial Fri May 01 2015, 10:30

It's been almost 3 weeks since I've started to play OPTC, and right away I started to prepare for laboon/vivi combo for Mihawk and getting hands on a Zeff to clear the story mode + some fortenights dificulties. 
Post Mihawk, I have the chance to build a fairly strong Slasher team with a double Mihawk lead + Asura Zoro, however what I am missing is either a Blue slasher such as Kuro or Tashigi and then fill the remaining space with Usopp or fetch me an Arlong.

Back to the topic, G3 teams are one of the most viable options out there and with the str rate up there's a good posibility of pulling Alvida, Arlong, G3 and even Blamenco which are all fairly good units.
So, what I'd like to know is your opinion on pulling for G3 Luffy during the str rate up event? If I get a G3 Luffy I will stop pulling and start saving for the supernova batch 2 (or even try to get robin/vista during int rate up) as I can always farm Arlong during 0.5 stamina / 2x drop days or if it comes to the worst, eventually his fortnight will be back. Is it worth it to try and pull G3 or should I just wait for the second supernova batch which won't come anytime soon?

Maybe the opinion of people who have been rerolling could help

Ethenial

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

G3 Luffy STR Rate UP Empty Re: G3 Luffy STR Rate UP

Post by Ethenial Fri May 01 2015, 10:59

I know it is all RNG based but any experience on rerolling? Like how often do you get either baloon luffy or G3 Luffy?
I am thinking on using about 60-65 gems or even WAY less if I get G3 anything during the pulls

Ethenial

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ethenial Fri May 01 2015, 14:16

that's lucky ahah, I pulled once and got alvida pre-evolution which I already had ahah, buying gems probably in 2 days, will see from there

Ethenial

Back to top Go down

Post by Grimwing Sat May 02 2015, 04:38

I rolled about 50 times last week(2 rolls each time), gave away any of the good accounts. I pulled 5 balloon luffys and 0 G3. 

So thats like 5%... hope that helps
Grimwing
Grimwing

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethenial Sun May 03 2015, 17:05

Well, pulled and had horrible luck.. 65 gems, best pull: Mr Prince and Mr 5..so you can imagine

Ethenial

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down