One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Could I beat Monster Chopper with a Vivi/Laboon/Tank Zoro Team?

+3
tomhvk
pank
JXamo
7 posters

Go down

Could I beat Monster Chopper with a Vivi/Laboon/Tank Zoro Team? Empty Could I beat Monster Chopper with a Vivi/Laboon/Tank Zoro Team?

Post by JXamo Sun May 03 2015, 06:13

This, Could I beat He or should I train my Speed Team? (Sorry for my Google english).
JXamo
JXamo

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Could I beat Monster Chopper with a Vivi/Laboon/Tank Zoro Team? Empty Re: Could I beat Monster Chopper with a Vivi/Laboon/Tank Zoro Team?

Post by tomhvk Mon May 04 2015, 02:46

So, Friend Vivi, Tank Zoro, Diable Sanji, who else would be good in this setup?

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Could I beat Monster Chopper with a Vivi/Laboon/Tank Zoro Team? Empty Re: Could I beat Monster Chopper with a Vivi/Laboon/Tank Zoro Team?

Post by tomhvk Mon May 04 2015, 12:47

Thanks alot, do you think it is going to be worth taking Mihawk, just for the 30% special? Or do you think its better jut running an extra quick unit?

tomhvk

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Prince Mon May 04 2015, 18:32

In a laboon setup I would use a lvl 3 Mihawk (from 30 stamina) and in a ls-vivi setup there is no need for Mihawk since you have nice attack power Smile
Mr. Prince
Mr. Prince

Back to top Go down

Post by Enishi Thu May 21 2015, 05:19

I don't understand why Vivi need to be 73+
Watching the video with Lion Song, Chopper deal 2012 Damage every 2 turn, so you'll have 2 turns to heal.
During the 20% phase he deal 1847 damage every turn.
Lvl 60 Vivi has an RCV of 372 so 372x5= 1860 every turn.
13 hp over the damage so i suppose a lvl 60 Vivi will suffice.
Something i don't understand? :O

Enishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 21 2015, 06:52

@enishi
I think pank nailed the answer to your question in another topic so i'll jut qoute him. Everything is his property so thank him for the answer.

pank
Just to confirm (as I had same thought myself) you do in fact need a lvl 73 vivi as there is the situation where you take his 10060 attack one turn and then due to damage you activate his special which deals something around 9240 on the very next turn (instead of his standard 2 turn attack pattern). This means you must be full health in order to take that 9240 hit otherwise you are screwed.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Enishi Thu May 21 2015, 22:21

Oh sure! Thank you for the reply Mysto Very Happy
So if you want to try to use a 60+ Vivi you can try to do the high damage after his attack, and miss a turn after his power up.
Oh well, i have some 73 Vivi so it was only for curiousity Very Happy
Edit: Looking at my friend list only 1 Vivi is 73, the rest are 72 haahahaa, c'mon my friend let her eat 1 turtle! XD

Enishi

Back to top Go down

Post by Mad Hat Crew Thu May 28 2015, 21:05

If anyone is wondering about this I can say that double Diamond Jozu teams w/ Sanji Diable jamble, Hina, Ms. Valentine 10k kilo Guillotine and GP Usopp clears nicely the 30 sta dungeon but even with lvls between 43 to 54 I only beat him by a turn, so Lion Zoro/Vivi would be a safer bet for 40 sta, it takes a lot of time but I doubt many players are leveled enough to take the 40 sta more than 2 straight times before recovering.
Mad Hat Crew
Mad Hat Crew

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down