One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who do you find hardest to hit PERFECT with?

+13
cgreen1984
mraqibr
Erf the Prof
Me
Ruff
Danny Ace
Ethenial
LostTrooper
pank
mr. 1337
inky jack
Karillo
HappyGoLucky
17 posters

Go down

Who do you find hardest to hit PERFECT with? Empty Who do you find hardest to hit PERFECT with?

Post by HappyGoLucky Mon May 04 2015, 19:49

My collection is limited; but out of the ones I have, I find Marco to be the hardest to hit PERFECT with. I find him manageable if he's not the last character, but when he's the last one to hit, I always get him 50/50, which messes up my damage output (on Gear 3 Luffy). Maybe it's because my other characters are so slow, I can never get used to Marco's speed. silent

I play on my iPad, so I have to tap really fast.

On a side note, I think Mihawk is around the same speed as Marco.

Who do you find the hardest to hit PERFECT with?
HappyGoLucky
HappyGoLucky

Back to top Go down

Who do you find hardest to hit PERFECT with? Empty Re: Who do you find hardest to hit PERFECT with?

Post by Karillo Mon May 04 2015, 21:29

I find sanji the hardest one to hot perfect with, but after turning sfx off, it was loads easier

Karillo

Back to top Go down

Who do you find hardest to hit PERFECT with? Empty Re: Who do you find hardest to hit PERFECT with?

Post by inky jack Tue May 05 2015, 08:10

diable sanji i miss more than not 8(
and buggy i always mistime and get great... which sux when i have him on my g3 team... gotta switch him out..lol
inky jack
inky jack

Back to top Go down

Post by mr. 1337 Tue May 05 2015, 08:20

I think 5 stars blamenco is hard to hit perfect even with sfx turned off. But in my opinion the hardest is the 2* yellow marine, really I always miss the tanden because of him

mr. 1337

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by LostTrooper Tue May 05 2015, 08:56

Mihawk/G3/ Asura zoro

LostTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethenial Tue May 05 2015, 10:25

I find Asura Zoro, G2 Luffy, Sanji to be the easiest while Mihawk is the only character that I still miss every now and then

Ethenial

Back to top Go down

Post by LostTrooper Tue May 05 2015, 16:41

i never knew that

LostTrooper

Back to top Go down

Post by Danny Ace Wed May 06 2015, 12:00

By far the best tipp, i never knew that too. Muuuch easier to hit perfect especially with my g3 luffy. Big thanks guys!!
Danny Ace
Danny Ace

Back to top Go down

Post by Ruff Thu May 07 2015, 02:24

g3 luffy for me, which is ... unfortunate xD
used to be mihawk, but not anymore. seems to be the exact same timing as arlong.
Ruff
Ruff

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 07 2015, 20:31

Some people find this very difficult ahauahau:

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Erf the Prof Thu May 07 2015, 20:39

Hardest to hit perfects with for me, even with sfx turned off seems to be Mr.5(though haven't used him in a while) and 5* Izo.
Erf the Prof
Erf the Prof

Back to top Go down

Post by mraqibr Thu May 07 2015, 21:44

diable sanji and asura zoro both sometimes fail my fighter/slasher team combo..
mraqibr
mraqibr

Back to top Go down

Post by cgreen1984 Fri May 08 2015, 13:41

Arm point chopper..... Sad was tryna add utility to a G3 strength team but he messes me up ALL THE TIME!!!

cgreen1984

Back to top Go down

Post by ZoroLuffyChopper Sat May 09 2015, 04:48

For the Win, Kuro !
ZoroLuffyChopper
ZoroLuffyChopper

Back to top Go down

Post by Antima Mon May 25 2015, 12:04

Lion Song Zoro is so misleading. I still haven't gotten used to the delay.

Antima

Back to top Go down

Post by Light Thu May 28 2015, 09:11

killer!! from the 10 times if lucky i get 1... its so weird.. any pro with killer her that can give me a hint? I see the letters come to middle but always get great somehow
Light
Light

Back to top Go down

Post by Duko Fri May 29 2015, 07:53

+1 for Killer!

Just can't get used to this guy. Maybe it is some kind of handycap cause his stats are so good? Smile
Duko
Duko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down