One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

where to find PSY power up characters??? thanks!

2 posters

Go down

where to find PSY power up characters??? thanks! Empty where to find PSY power up characters??? thanks!

Post by george2015 Wed Oct 07 2015, 09:33

I want to power up my VIVI...
Nevertheless, there are very few PSY drops so far....
anyone tells me where to get them?

also, where to get golden turtle? golden pig?

Many thanks

george2015

Back to top Go down

where to find PSY power up characters??? thanks! Empty Re: where to find PSY power up characters??? thanks!

Post by WhiteLord Thu Dec 10 2015, 16:07

If you want to power up a character lvl quickly you can try finding the turtles of matching color. When a turtle time happens you will see a cloud with a colored turtle and time remaining before you tap/click to see the extra isle you visit it and for 15 cost you can capture turtles ranging from small,large and very large which give you a lot of exp. Always remember that there are two time turtle categories the normal and the rush. The normal you can play it for a particular time during the day and the rush which you activate it once during the whole day and you have 30 minutes to capture as many as you can. Good luck pm me if you need more info e.t.c or post here Smile

WhiteLord

Back to top Go down

where to find PSY power up characters??? thanks! Empty Re: where to find PSY power up characters??? thanks!

Post by george2015 Fri Dec 11 2015, 00:02

WhiteLord wrote:If you want to power up a character lvl quickly you can try finding the turtles of matching color. When a turtle time happens you will see a cloud with a colored turtle and time remaining before you tap/click to see the extra isle you visit it and for 15 cost you can capture turtles ranging from small,large and very large which give you a lot of exp. Always remember that there are two time turtle categories the normal and the rush. The normal you can play it for a particular time during the day and the rush which you activate it once during the whole day and you have 30 minutes to capture as many as you can. Good luck pm me if you need more info e.t.c or post here Smile
thank you

george2015

Back to top Go down

Post by WhiteLord Wed Dec 16 2015, 06:02

You are welcome bro and good luck.

WhiteLord

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down