One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The future of this game...

+3
FusionSama
Relamir
dehderp
7 posters

Go down

The future of this game... Empty The future of this game...

Post by dehderp Tue Mar 03 2015, 14:07

This is my favorite game on my phone and I really want it to get big. Problem is, there are only gonna be so many characters in this game. When One Piece ends, so will the release of new units. What will happen then?

I know this won't happen till a really long time later, but still...

dehderp

Back to top Go down

The future of this game... Empty Re: The future of this game...

Post by Relamir Tue Mar 03 2015, 15:44

Most likely it will just have repeat events and maybe a few new holiday specific character releases until their income from the players cease to be profitable

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by FusionSama Tue Mar 03 2015, 16:59

But still TC English version still has not started the grand line yet sooooo, there is years worth of content, hopefully.
FusionSama
FusionSama

Back to top Go down

Post by Relamir Wed Mar 04 2015, 13:25

True enough, heck JPN version has only just gotten to Jaya so even they have a long ways to go "Story Island" wise. However, with all the raid bosses and Rare Recruits they have pretty much gotten to the Marineford Characters so not sure how fast they will even push the story islands (since they probably would be obligated to give everyone a Nico Robin at Enies Lobby completion)

Relamir

Back to top Go down

Post by Deathless950 Fri Mar 06 2015, 16:16

dehderp wrote:When One Piece ends

>Implying...
Deathless950
Deathless950

Back to top Go down

Post by ⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓ Fri Mar 06 2015, 22:38

If you read one piece manga you will know one piece story itself is still in the early stage after over 10 years running. One piece can easily go on another 10 years as crazy as it sound. I just hope this game will last for 3 years plus that's about the average life span of successful mobile game right now. I do hope to see more support in the English version 1 million download is kind of disappointing.

*SPOILER ALERT* on one piece actual story! Don't read below if you are not up to date on the one piece.

As of now one piece just start getting into the power structure of its universe. Slowly introducing the three emperors, plan on killing of all 7 warlords, Hancock need saving? The revolution army and Dragon plot, the whole marine, and the whole background of " D " along with the royal race, and their dream land. Just listing this stuff make me wonder if this series will ever end. I am going to end up reading manga into my 50's because of one piece lol. In all one piece universe is so huge it is in the same league with J R R Token or Starwar universe.

⚓✨ V A N I T Y ✨⚓

Back to top Go down

Post by Oreo Sat Mar 07 2015, 03:28

Japan version still has to reach Skypiea, after that there are a ton of arcs before Dressrosa, and after that the manga will continue for years since we still have to see two whole yonkos, dragon backstory and many more mysteries. Plus, English version still has to catch up to japan, so...

Oreo

Back to top Go down

Post by trikzofsyxx Tue Mar 10 2015, 18:37

a friend told me one time, eiichiro oda sensei said that one piece will still be running for another 10 years (as vanity posted, there are still a lot of missing/unknown things yet to be unfold). at first I was like "really?! that's great!" but then it came down to me while playing the game "so am i still going  to play this game for another decade?" ahahaha Shocked
trikzofsyxx
trikzofsyxx

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down