One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future team build advice

3 posters

Go down

Future team build advice Empty Future team build advice

Post by Ljaden Mon Apr 13 2015, 09:09

Hello folks,

I wanted some input on future team focus with my current roster. I have a few elder turtles saved up and wanted to see where I should focus my leveling efforts for viable teams for the future. Any additional input on Mihawk preparation would be greatly appreciated as well, as I'm leaning towards building a strong slasher team.

Here's the current roster:
STR:
Lvl 41 - 5* Edward Newgate
Lvl 34 - 5* G2 Luffy
Lvl 24 - 4* Blamenco
Lvl 33 - 4* Arlong
Lvl 28 - 4* Alvida
Lvl 16 - 4* Mr. 5
Lvl 26 - 3* Laboon (lvl'd up on accident pale )

Dex:
Lvl 30 - 5* Ashura Zoro
Lvl 46 - 3* Smoker
Lvl 25 - 5* Lion Song Zoro
Lvl 20 - 4* Hachi

Speed:
Lvl 36 - 5* Ace
Lvl 36 - 5* Diable Jambe Sanji
Lvl 33 - 5* Kuro
Lvl 31 - 3* Gin

Psy:
Lvl Max - 4* GP Usopp (SP lvl 5:11 turn CD)
Lvl 25 - 4* Impact Usopp
Lvl 30 - 3* Mr. 2 Bon Clay

Int:
Lvl 27 - 5* Vista
Lvl 31 - 5* Thunderblot Nami
Lvl 13 - 4* Buggy

Side Notes:
- I have a few Vivi friends lined up, but not sure if they're close to level 72 for a Lion Zoro combo. Sad that I leveled Laboon before reading up more, so concerned his HP is too high for Vivi/Laboon teams.
- Is WB a viable sub for a Vivi/Zoro Mihawk team? 30% HP Special seems effective, but roster cost @ 40 makes it challenging to fill the other 2 spots.

Any and all input is appreciated, thanks in advance!
-LJaden

Ljaden

Back to top Go down

Future team build advice Empty Re: Future team build advice

Post by R3dbul7 Mon Apr 13 2015, 11:34

Right now, it seems your best team at the moment would be a STR team. Evolve your Blamenco to 5* as he is currently the best captain, and then include Luffy, Arlong, Alvida, and WhiteBeard and you'd have a very powerful STR team. Or, if you wanted to take a different route, you could focus on making a team with WhiteBeard as captain, but I don't how to make a WhiteBeard team. For Mihawk, I'm not entirely sure, but I think you could clear the 30 stamina with your powerful STR units.
As for a Vivi/Laboon team, to check if your health is high enough, multiply your friend's Vivi recovery by 5 for a 5* vivi and then by 2 because you only need to have half your health for Laboon to work. If you can make a team with Laboon and your health is under that limit, you'll be fine. I would recommend red crabs and red dragons as they have low health and decent atk.
I'm no expert, but I hope I helped. Smile

R3dbul7

Back to top Go down

Post by Ljaden Mon Apr 13 2015, 11:54

Good suggestions, My Blamenco is actually 5* (typo above) so I will continue to allocate turtles for a Str team.

Thanks for the help R3dbul7!

Ljaden

Back to top Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Post by Ljaden Mon Apr 13 2015, 13:13

Awesome info and input pank, very much appreciated.

I just hit p-level 77 so max cost is 94. So I won't be able to swap alvida for Blamenco but i guess the damage reduction was comforting me in case I mess up along the way.

I hadn't thought much further about a dual WB team but I'll read up on pre-emptives. I didn't find many Mihawk guides that ran WB and I was worried about STR lockouts. Should I be?

Biggest concerns about the 40stam was stage 4/5 and the multiple lockout specials, and managing the 30% health, but your input is very encouraging

Ljaden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ljaden Mon Apr 13 2015, 13:46

Ah I must have glossed over that blog note. Guess it's time to allocate turtles for my str team and read up some more.

Thanks for the additional insights, and I've sent a friend invite. (My ID: 812 534 998 for anyone else needing a wb, blamenco or vista cap)

Thanks again pank!

Ljaden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ljaden Wed Apr 15 2015, 13:24

Oh good to know, and no worries about the mixup.

Also I resent a friend invite as I'm down to just one WB in my list. Thought I had you added the first time around, but I'm assuming a lot of friend list cleanup in the next weeks. If your list isn't full, I'd love to add your almost maxed wb

Ljaden

Back to top Go down

Post by Ljaden Wed Apr 15 2015, 15:04

Thanks bud! Wish I stocked more turtles but with no luck on the rainbow pirate penguin after full stamina runs today, guess it's moot.

Good luck on the rainbow dragon drops.

Thanks again!

Ljaden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down