One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Game keeps crashing on me. Please someone help!!! T.T I want to play this too!

2 posters

Go down

Game keeps crashing on me. Please someone help!!! T.T I want to play this too! Empty Game keeps crashing on me. Please someone help!!! T.T I want to play this too!

Post by otakueisama Sun May 17 2015, 21:21

I am using HTC One S to play this phone game right now and I really liked it. After a while playing it, the game decides to crash after the START screen at the connecting screen... I have tried various ways to get it working, uninstalling, restarting the phone, restarting the game, checking my phone storage space, etc etc... but none worked. 
--------------
The weird thing is, maybe because I sent a request form using Support, the problem always gets fixed after a few days, meaning the game loads and connects normally after I click START. However, I just do not want to be dealing with this issue of game crash consistently. Is anyone here using the same type of device and happens to know the solution for the game crash? That'd help me greatly! I REALLY like this game and I want to keep playing it without game crash stopping me >3<

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

Game keeps crashing on me. Please someone help!!! T.T I want to play this too! Empty Re: Game keeps crashing on me. Please someone help!!! T.T I want to play this too!

Post by Me Sun May 17 2015, 23:54

Which Error Code you received?
Or the Game crash when start?
Have you Lucky Patcher or Freedom installed on your Android Device?

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Game keeps crashing on me. Please someone help!!! T.T I want to play this too! Empty Re: Game keeps crashing on me. Please someone help!!! T.T I want to play this too!

Post by otakueisama Mon May 18 2015, 07:57

thank you for replying,
it's not any error code... the message "Unfortunately, One Piece Treasure Cruise has stopped" pops out after I click START. The game tries to connect but fails. And no, I have no installed any of those things you have mentioned. > <"

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon May 18 2015, 08:58

I reccomend you to do a Factory Reset on your HTC One S.
Worked for me last time.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by otakueisama Mon May 18 2015, 12:28

thanks for the suggestion, I will keep that as a last resort. On the other hand, I tried downloading the QooApp AND the Japanese version of the game from the guide you have made, but I could not get them installed on my HTC One S. I have checked my security setting and made sure the block on non-market app download is disabled but I still could not click the install button after I opened the apk file. Do you happen to know how to fix that or any other way I can download the game into my phone?

Oh, and my game is working again... but once I exit the game it stopped working and started to crash at the same place again XD sigh, I wonder if I have to keep the game running 24/7 so I can keep playing it without crashes... lol

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon May 18 2015, 12:54

Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by otakueisama Mon May 18 2015, 13:10

so I tried opening the apk file in my phone and got to this screen
https://i.servimg.com/u/f19/19/22/81/11/screen11.png
then I just cannot click install option... I can still click cancel but not install
sigh, is my phone just retarded or something? Orz

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

Post by otakueisama Mon May 18 2015, 13:14

nvm I am so sorry. I had to update the app I am using to open the apk file. I will comment again after seeing how the installation goes. Thanks!

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Mon May 18 2015, 16:09

If you dont want to lost your Login Bonus and your Account after dont log for 7 days in a row, try using Droid4X Android Emulator on your PC.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by otakueisama Mon May 18 2015, 17:52

I saw the download link for Droid4X on the other post you made, but just in case may I ask that you link me to the program download page again? Thanks. And, I tried reading the guide but I am still having trouble understanding how to use Droid4X to do everything... So,

1. I download the program (after clicking the link that you will give me)
2. I run the program... but, what do I do? > <" 
I don't quite under the guide using Blue-something... that old guide.

right now, I am just trying to redo/reinstall the Japanese version many times until I can get a good starting character from 5-fruit recruit. Going through the tutorial is really a pain in the butt... T.T Thanks for all the help so far >w<

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

Post by otakueisama Tue May 19 2015, 09:21

I am going to try the video I found on youtube... but so far the english vers of the game still crashes after I decided to give up what progress I have made so far... those turtles... T.T but I guess I will get more turtles later as I play longer anyway =w=

p.s. the video on how to reroll
so I got the hang of how this works now, my new question is...
Would we be able to do this for all of the rest Rare Recruits we are going to do? Or just for this very first Rare Recruit?
If we can do this for all Rare Recruits then life will be so sweet playing this game... XD

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue May 19 2015, 16:58

Tutorial Skip work only at the begin of your new Account but we are not authorized to discuss about this method because is a Hack.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by otakueisama Wed May 20 2015, 08:32

I see... that is unfortunate. May I ask that you check your PM's? Thanks.

otakueisama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down