One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tips to finish Hina Expert quickly (no long stalling)

3 posters

Go down

Tips to finish Hina Expert quickly (no long stalling) Empty Tips to finish Hina Expert quickly (no long stalling)

Post by Giphin Mon May 18 2015, 18:55

requirements :
Ship marry lvl 10
2x mihawk lvl 99
1x ashura zoro lvl 99
1x kuro lvl 99
The other 2 fillers are optional, but it's recommended to be characters lvl 90+. I am using lvl 99 vista and lvl 99 shanks.

Stages 1-6 : you can blow everything in 1 go without taking damage supposedly.

Stage 7, boss : tap the blue marine, start attacking with ur 2x mihawk and zoro , then finish the purple marine. When these 2 are down, hina will only do normal attack as long as her HP is above 50%.

Now the challenge is to control your attack. On your first attack on hina after the marines down, do damage about 30-40% of her HP only, then on the 2nd attack finishes her off. Worst case you fail to blow her on your 2nd attack and she chains your mihawk you still can finishes her off easily. By doing this you could save up to 5 turns of stalling.

Cheers-
Pirate GIAR , LVL 225

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Tips to finish Hina Expert quickly (no long stalling) Empty Re: Tips to finish Hina Expert quickly (no long stalling)

Post by Giphin Mon May 18 2015, 19:02

Sorry if this tips wont work with casual players.. :/
Maybe it could work with g3 teams as well if you dont have a lot of max lvl characters. The catch will be the same. Finishes 2 the marines first, and attack hina 30-40% of her hp and the finishes her off on your 2nd attack.

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Tips to finish Hina Expert quickly (no long stalling) Empty Re: Tips to finish Hina Expert quickly (no long stalling)

Post by Giphin Mon May 18 2015, 19:44

You can also use this for elite if the lot of characters level are lower than what i listed above

Giphin

Back to top Go down

Post by inky jack Tue May 19 2015, 08:13

im workin on getting my slasher crew to 90+, currently i have my arlong maxed, zoro at 85, kuro at 76, don't have vista but working on vivi, shes at 62, and my mihawk is only 50. however this strategy works well for elite, and since i only have 76 stam, i get a good amount plevel xp per day, around 20000 xp. butni have been spamming hina elite since it came out, i mean 2500 xp is not what we usually get, and it helps me a lot at plevel 113. Just one addition, if people are having issues with beating her at elite or expert, try veteran, its MUCH easier AND you still get 2100 xp, great extra island to lvl up...
inky jack
inky jack

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue May 19 2015, 15:22

You are absolutely right Giphin, I have all my main Slashers (Mihawk + Kuro + Zoro Ashura) Level 90+ and I can beat Hina Expert very quickly.
Thx for your suggestion.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down