One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to the game. Want some tips.

4 posters

Go down

New to the game. Want some tips. Empty New to the game. Want some tips.

Post by ILeo Sun Aug 23 2015, 22:34

New to the game. Been playing for about a week and it's fun so far. Anyway I'm looking for some tips you experienced players can tell me. For starters who should I raise in my crew? I got:
4* Bazooka Luffy
4* Smoker
4* X Drake
3* Zolo
4* Hot Rock Stew Sanji (I got a total of 3 Sanji should I get rid of some?)
3* Don Kreig
3* Usopp
That's pretty much all I got. I'm saving my remaining gems for this upcoming "Sugofest" (can someone tell me what that is too?
Also, if anyone is willing to help a noob out and add me my ID will be 332 384 367 Thank You!!

ILeo

Back to top Go down

New to the game. Want some tips. Empty Re: New to the game. Want some tips.

Post by Tsukishiro Mon Aug 24 2015, 06:23

Heh, you're off to a pretty good start.

I definetely recommend raising Smoker and X Drake. Those are some top class units in each of their Typings. Smoker can really soften the damage from strong bosses. Drake will be good for a team of Int characters, though his cooldown is a bit high for his special to do much good in most cases.

Smoker needs to be level 99 to evolve to 5*, the only character to need such a high level, so there's no need to rush and evolve him. His 4* form is already good.
I would personally recommend recruiting Alvida from her map (or on Extra Island if you can handle it) since her evolved form has a special that reduces incoming damage by 80% for 1 turn, a buff that trumps even Smoker's in most cases.

Kreig is good for beginners, so use him until you get better units.
And when Usopp is Maxed Leveled, evolve him to Golden Pound Usopp. That's his second evolution option. He is without a doubt the best f2p character in the game.

Oh, and don't pull for units unless Sugofest is on. That's what I do anyway.

Tsukishiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Revarius Mon Aug 24 2015, 08:59

Well the normal good tip is pump your coala bottles into Going Merry ship.

At lvl 6 you get 1.2 x attack, at lvl 10 - 1.5 x attack

Extra Island - I recommend 10 stamina if you're not particularly strong. Gives you lots of runs and should be able to clear. The main rare characters are also droppable though might take quite a few runs.

I think the best unit you could get in sugofest is Luffy Version 2 (4* is Balloon Luffy,5* Gear 3 Luffy) so aim for him.

The reason I say this is because of his relative low cost (compared to the likes of Whitebeard and Rayleigh) plus his huge attack power when you get perfects.

Sugofest is essentially a special event when you can pick up very rare units like Whitebeard,Rayleigh and in the next one - Boa Hancock which are only available on Sugofest.

Revarius

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Mon Aug 24 2015, 09:59

i recommend you to play kraken after you got alvida and try to get laboon there. Later on you will find out he will be your wild card to some really op raid bosses like mihawk, Monster chopper, Garp, and maybe zephyr (raid boss=24 hour special island for a single char with guranteed drop for highest stam version. in future there will arrive fortnights from kuro and arlong. Try to get them both, but most likely arlong. He has one of the highest attacks in game (global 2nd place) and with his captain abilty (2x atk for slasher) and kuro as second strongest quick slasher you can build a good slasher crew for beginning until you get mihawk (2.5atk for slasher) But since it willl take time for mihawk second appeareance get that arlong when he comes.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down