One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what to do with this team??hina or chopper?

3 posters

Go down

what to do with this team??hina or chopper? Empty what to do with this team??hina or chopper?

Post by toriki Mon May 18 2015, 21:21

So i have my merry at level 9 and my chars are:

Ashura Zoro (Lvl54)
*4 Smoker (lvl 51)
GP Ussop (lvl max)

G2 Luffy (lvl30)

*4 Kuro (Lvl 45)

Diable Sanji (lvl 40)

*4 Vivi (Lvl 47)

*5 Nami (lvl 30)
*3 Krieg (lvl23 )

*4 Arlong (lvl 48)

*2 Morgan (lvl 41)

*3 Helmeppo (lvl 28)

*3 laboon (lvl 20)
*3 hina (lvl 14)
*3 pearl (lvl21)
*5 ace (lvl41)
*3 zeff (lvlmax)

Should i level up for hina or just get ready for chopper(and just keep doing hina elite)
toriki
toriki

Back to top Go down

what to do with this team??hina or chopper? Empty Re: what to do with this team??hina or chopper?

Post by The_Eclisis Tue May 19 2015, 11:49

Get ready for Monster Chopper I'd say. Get Hina evolved and power up the QCK units you're going to use. You can get a good few Blue Daimyo turtles and Treasure turtles for any blue Porcs you have.

Kuro, Sanji, Ace and Hina can really benefit from Hina Elite.
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

what to do with this team??hina or chopper? Empty Re: what to do with this team??hina or chopper?

Post by toriki Tue May 19 2015, 15:31

Thanks and...your not going to make me disappear again riiiight kuma:D
toriki
toriki

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Tue May 19 2015, 15:41

I suggest you to Level Up these Character in this order to be ready for Monster Chopper: Vivi, Kuro, Hina, Ace and Sanji.

Remeber with the Combo Princess Vivi 5* + Lion's Zoro 5* and these QCK Characters on your Crew: Kuro, Sanji Diable, Ace and Hina (in order of ATK), you can beat Monster Chopper easily.

Evolve your Vivi 4* (and later Kuro and Hina to 5*) in Princess Vivi 5* (at least at Level 73 if you will use Vivi+Laboon Combo for the next Bosses like Mihawk) as soon as possible.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by The_Eclisis Tue May 19 2015, 17:57

toriki wrote:Thanks and...your not going to make me disappear again riiiight kuma:D

I'll ask you once...Where would you like to go? Smile

Like Ciro says, A Vivi\Laboon\Zoro combo will be enough. A good set of characters are the Black Cat Pirates. Low health and HIGH attack. The QCK one will fit nicely.

I'm aiming for a QCK team without the use of Vivi\Laboon to beat Monster Chopper. Afterwards I'll just do it with a Vivi\Laboon team to get multiple drops of the big guy.
The_Eclisis
The_Eclisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down