One Piece Treasure Cruise Global and Japanese Versions Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Help with team after Sugofest Pulls

+3
kazpaz93
Me
EdgiestTroll
7 posters

Go down

Help with team after Sugofest Pulls Empty Help with team after Sugofest Pulls

Post by EdgiestTroll Tue May 19 2015, 19:59

Welp after Sugofest I can really use some help making a team.

Current I run a Slasher team of Mihawk, Buggy, Arlong, Kuro and GP Usopp. Was going to replace Buggy with Vista once I level him up some more. Any other teams I can make?

I was thinking of evolving Luffy into G3 but don't know who to put him with.

I was also thinking of evolving Zoro into Asura Zoro so i can create a Technique team.

Also is there any team I can make with Marco as captain as he is one of my favorite characters. Or a team with Marco in it?

https://i.imgur.com/kzZOmZS.jpg

That's my character box.

Any help would be appreciated.

EdgiestTroll

Back to top Go down

Help with team after Sugofest Pulls Empty Re: Help with team after Sugofest Pulls

Post by Me Tue May 19 2015, 21:26

Level Up your Luffy Balloon, Mihawk, Vivi and Vista as soon as possible and you have 4 Different Teams: Power Team, Slasher Team, Tank Team and INT Team

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Help with team after Sugofest Pulls Empty Re: Help with team after Sugofest Pulls

Post by kazpaz93 Wed May 20 2015, 20:58

I did 5 pulls on Sugofest and I need advice.

- 5* Bepo The Monk
- 4* Blamenco
- 4* Miss Bloody Sunday
- 4* Vista
- 3* Gin the Demon (Used as power up material, because useless)

My Vivi is level 75, should I still level Vivi up for monster chopper or should I start leveling these four units to make a force and int teams? I currently have only a Slasher, Tank and a Dex team.
kazpaz93
kazpaz93

Back to top Go down

Post by Ligerboy Thu May 21 2015, 06:20

I dunno what minimum lv Vivi need to be to heal Monster Chopper attack for Lion Zoro (lv 72 for the 2000 damage of Mihawk), but that should be your aim with her. Laboon team will always choose higher vivi so they can use better units but you should build up your own team as vivi deal almost no damage...

After fixing your vivi lv, you can always boost your Vista or other quick character that will deal good atk and special to MC (Ace,Jozu, Hina, Sanji, Kuro)

Focus on your main character that has good special 
You can level Mihawk coz you will use him for his special that will be essentiel in the event, but not Zoro DEX is weak against STR. I would advice Arlong, or other good STR' QCK'INT'PSY in your team that deal good damage and special. 

For I, i use Lion Zozo my team consist of Basil and Mihawk for their special (cuts 10% and 30% damage). Sanji DJ for clearing the 4/5 round and good QCK damage and hesitating still but for now Arlong, coz he has good special and ATK
Ligerboy
Ligerboy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 21 2015, 06:48

@kazpaz93

You said that your vivi is level 75. for monster chopper you need 73+ so you won't need to level her anymore. So you could start leveling up those characters, but I think you won't be able to take down 40 stamina chopper with them (Maybe if you have some awesome characters I don't know)
I have a nice quick crew with ace, killer, hina, dj sanji, golden pound, but i will also play vivi lion song at the beginning since it's to risky for me.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by kazpaz93 Thu May 21 2015, 07:56

Lion Song/Vivi Team
Friend Lion's Song
Captain Levevl 75 Vivi
Level 36 DJ Sanji
Level 54 LT Tashigi
Level 36 Black Cage Hina
Level 64 Kuro (or Level 50 GP Usopp)

Laboon/Vivi Team
Friend Level 5 Laboon
Captain Level 75 Vivi
Level 36 DJ Sanji
Level 54 LT Tashigi
Blue Plated Lobster
Blue Armored Crab

Am I good with these two teams and level up my new sugofest units or should I level Hina and Kuro more? (Sanji and Tashigi I stop leveling because HP Cap for laboon.)
kazpaz93
kazpaz93

Back to top Go down

Post by Fairy Tail Thu May 21 2015, 08:04

For the Lion Song/Vivi Team you don't need to take GP Usopp with you, because you do not need his turn delay. Instead of him you should take kuro or an other strong qck character if you have one. You just have to take Lion Song, Vivi and Diable Jambe Sanji 100% with you. The rest of your crew should be filled with your strongest qck characters.
Fairy Tail
Fairy Tail

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystogan Thu May 21 2015, 08:53

If you really need to use laboon/vivi combo then yes you should stop leveling sanji and tashigi. You have two options now:
1) leveling your free quicks (hina,kuro) 
2) leveling your sugofest pulls
the best option in my opinion would be focusing on Vista and robin(turtle island->purple turtles), evolve them to 5* and giving hina and Kuro blue turtles and mobs time by time
Reason: You will make use of them at coby's fortnight and you will have regrets if you don't level them.
Mystogan
Mystogan

Back to top Go down

Post by DoctorWhoom Thu May 21 2015, 09:38

EdgiestTroll wrote:Welp after Sugofest I can really use some help making a team.

Current I run a Slasher team of Mihawk, Buggy, Arlong, Kuro and GP Usopp. Was going to replace Buggy with Vista once I level him up some more. Any other teams I can make?

I was thinking of evolving Luffy into G3 but don't know who to put him with.

I was also thinking of evolving Zoro into Asura Zoro so i can create a Technique team.

Also is there any team I can make with Marco as captain as he is one of my favorite characters. Or a team with Marco in it?

That's my character box.

Any help would be appreciated.
You have everything you need to make the future burst psy/heart team. The only units missing is Garp and Coby that are coming in the future. You can use Marco cap (be careful to always have full health to activate his ability, Impact Usopp is the same as Nico Robin but for Psy/Heart team and his special gives 2x damage for a round. And Mr.2 converts meat to heart orbs, that goes hand in hand with Garp's specials (turns all orbs to Psy/Heart to Psy or Meat). Marco and/or Shanks are awesome subs for a while, but future most people will make a team like Double Garps (2x Attack + 2x Health, total 4x)  + Impact Usopp + Mr.2 + Sargent Coby + heaviest Psy/Heart hitter (Marco in your and my case Razz). You can also run double Marcos for the extra damage but looses the extra health and you always run the risk of not being full health and not being able to do enough damage. Double Marcos for turtles is awesome and fast though
DoctorWhoom
DoctorWhoom

Back to top Go down

Post by Me Thu May 21 2015, 17:35

DoctorWhoom is right focus also on Marco because double Marco PSY Crew can beat Turtle Island faster than other Crews.

^^
Me
Me
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down